Toptal Member Since
April 23, 2018
Eva is a UX/UI designer with a master's degree in communications who has worked in entertainment and music as well as insurance and fashion. She is an excellent copywriter and can sketch ideas to prototype quickly. She has proven experience with user interviews and observations, and she is able to test ideas to iterate on possible solutions and create beautiful interfaces.
Eva is available for hireHire Eva
The Citizen Journalist
UX DesignUI DesignUser ResearchUser InterviewsCompetitor Analysis & ProfilingAffinity Diagrams+ 23 more
Tomorrow's Shopping Cart
User ResearchUX DesignUI DesignUser Experience (UX)StoryboardingSketching+ 21 more
Find My Pet
UX DesignUI DesignUser-centered Design (UCD)User Interface (UI)User ResearchUser Interviews+ 16 more
UX DesignUsability HeuristicsWireframingUX AuditsRedesignDigital Bookstores+ 13 more
University of the Arts London
UX DesignStoryboardingWireframingArtUniversityUser Research+ 13 more
2019 - PRESENT
- Conducted usability testing for ongoing or upcoming projects to improve work and learn more about customers/potential customers.
- Championed for design quality in cross-functional teams by advocating for the customer and better design standards.
2018 - PRESENT
- Interacted with customers to gather needs/feedback and validate hypotheses.
- Audited and redesigned websites to improve usability.
- Articulated design and copywriting decisions to demonstrate my point.
Technologies: Affinity Designer, Adobe Photoshop, Marvel, InVision, Sketch
2018 - 2019
Principal Product Designer
- Handled UI and UX across product, marketing website, marketing materials, and more.
- Worked closely together with the CPO, head of brand and content, head of performance marketing, and the engineering team.
- Set professional structures and guidelines for brand and design at Tillhub.
- Gathered and evaluated user requirements together with the product team.
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes for iOS and web projects that clearly illustrate the user flow and experience.
- Conducted user experience research based on user groups of Tillhub GmbH to improve the POS clients and back-office solutions' UX and UI.
- Designed user interfaces on iOS client and web software solutions.
Technologies: Zeplin, Marvel, Sketch, InVision
2014 - 2017
UX/UI Designer and Researcher
- Set up the equal employment opportunity plan for 800+ workers with actions and follow-up from scratch.
- Defined, planned, and conducted user research (field study, contextual inquiry, surveys, focus groups).
- Delivered compelling insights to the management and human resources teams.
- Analyzed over 25 repatriation cases a day, ensuring refunds and audits.
Technologies: Contextual Inquiry, User Interviews, Apple Keynote
2015 - 2015
UX Copywriter and Social Media Strategist
Religion Clothing, Ltd.
- Collaborated with the creative, marketing, and communications team leads at Religion UK.
- Optimized copy throughout web and app experience to increase engagement and conversion.
- Helped apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
- Grew Facebook's fan base by 25% and Instagram's by 35% with a list of monitored artists and bloggers.
- Planned and launched the event “Live Painting with Luca Zamoc powered by Aperol” for Sonar Festival Week.
Technologies: Dropbox, Instagram, Facebook, Adobe Photoshop
2011 - 2015
Assistant of Production (Part Time)
Ibiza Essentials Agency
- Planned and launched an event around a different concept every two months.
- Maintained daily contact with different labels, promoters, media, and booking agencies.
- Drove event strategy and vision.
- Coordinated and consulted with the photographers and stylists assuring quality for post-event materials.
- Managed the following projects with international artists: Get No Sleep at La Plage Ibiza, Bamboo Bucarest, Panama Amsterdam, and OMMIX Mexico.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Mailchimp
2013 - 2014
UX Researcher and Communications Strategist
- Participated in the product lifecycle from research through design to usability testing and iterations.
- Created and cataloged the database for partners, influencers, and brand ambassadors.
- Prepared over 50 presentations and organized the event of the app launch at Vicious Music Awards.
- Planned, scoped, conducted, analyzed, and communicated research (comfortable with metrics).
- Built up the social media platforms from scratch and grew them up to 5000+ fans.
Technologies: Facebook, WordPress, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Dropbox, Adobe Photoshop
2012 - 2013
Junior Art Director & Content Strategist
- Wrote over 30 press kits for the artist pool.
- Redesigned the image, communication, and music direction of Florian Gasperini, growing his fan page by 50%.
- Handled budgets and deadlines, and held leading negotiations.
- Led PR and managed promotions, flyers, pre-sale tickets, and logistics.
- Communicated fluently with business people, designers, and other stakeholders.
Technologies: Ableton Live, YouTube, Apple Keynote, Adobe Photoshop
2010 - 2011
Master's Degree in Communications
University of Girona - Barcelona
2005 - 2008
Bachelor's Degree in Languages (Emphasis on Business Management)
University of Caen - Caen
JULY 2017 - PRESENT
User Experience - Ultimate Guide to UX
Udemy (Dr. David Travis)