Verified Expert in Design
Gabriel is a freelance designer and creative director with over a decade of experience working for great studios and clients, including Apple, Google, and Meta. Gabriel combines his expertise in design theory, story design, and emerging technologies with the ability to rapidly build and test product ideas for the market or exemplify already great products.
Augmented Reality that Went Viral
- Developed visual concepts, designs, and renders for NEOM The Line, a proposed Saudi Arabian megacity.
- Built a real-time broadcast brand design package for the LIV Golf tournament.
- Designed screen graphics for the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor flagship videogame.
- Defined the motion design, layout, and brand rules for the future of Meta's metaverse to guide the upcoming production.
- Rendered the farm management of each animated sequence.
- Collaborated with the art director to fulfill a Figma document for the client.
- Conducted daily meetings to discuss iteration reviews and motion design improvements.
- Handled keyframing, compositing, playblast previews, lighting, and composition.
- Created animations, visual effects, motion design, and team production workflows from storyboards to deliverables for clients like Google, Equal Justice Institute, RobinHood App, and Munson Furniture.
- Handled render management, 3D modeling, design iteration, production development, animations, and motion graphics.
- Collaborated with production teams, assuming leadership and production specialist roles, to take client design briefs to the final deliverable.
Senior Designer | Creative Director
- Developed loopable 3D images of Apple products shown as screensavers in Apple stores worldwide.
- Acted as a creative director to reimagine the Salesforce1 brand logo.
- Networked the studio computers into a render farm to eight-fold rendering speed.
Associate Degree in Media Arts
Berkeley City College - Berkeley, California, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring