Verified Expert in Design
Henry is a multi-award-winning creative with 18 years of experience in product, UX, interaction and visual design. He works best in fast-paced, collaborative environments that are primarily focused on helping catalyze change through design. His past clients include Nokia, Coca-Cola, Diageo, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Acted as the lead UX designer of an extremely complex enterprise SaaS product.
- Set out the design vision and ensured consistent application across teams and product streams.
- Led the creation of a co-authored enterprise design system built for scale and speed.
- Recruited and managed a team of high-performing designers.
- Reported the progress and strategy to commercial partners and directors.
Head of Design
- Acted as the principle product designer focused on an iOS app, web app, and brand experience.
- Created the discovery, interaction, and visual designs including the low-fidelity prototypes and the high-fidelity ones that were design-ready for a developer handoff.
- Conducted user research to validate product assumptions and implemented user-feedback loops.
- Made data-driven product decisions based on analytics and customer feedback.
- Researched, planned, and designed user-centric experiences.
- Crafted the product and design strategies to achieve business goals while maximizing ROI.
Lead UX Designer
- Led the brand discovery, design, and development of various companies' core experience principles.
- Collaborated with the marketing and sales teams on the design of their marketing website.
- Designed an intuitive responsive web app, allowing customers to manage box status and inventory.
- Ran a series of design sprints for accelerated product design and feature development.
- Introduced a lean UX design philosophy to help improve design team velocity.
Senior Art Director
- Led the creative branch at global business communications consultancy which acts for over 800 clients and spans across 22 offices.
- Guided teams of designers through online and offline challenges.
- Worked with cutting-edge technology to produce innovative marketing solutions.
- Communicated with clients, managers, and programmers to deliver high-end digital experiences.
- Designed end to end—starting from a pencil to the final artwork piece—often having to meet rigorous deadline requirements.
- Worked as part of an event communications company that inspires target audiences through brand and product experiences.
- Collaborated with large teams of suppliers to create bespoke, content-managed, large screen animations for a football stadium.
- Worked with filmmakers and developers to create "virtually live" pop acts that were simultaneously projected into nightclubs nationwide.
- Acted as the lead designer in a Los Angeles-based production company, working on TV shows for National Lampoon’s new cable network.
- Developed the brand and acted as a guardian of the on-screen graphics.
- Worked across teams in Los Angeles, New York, and London—managing designers and stakeholders in different time zones.
- Learned my trade in an explosive digital agency, working on a diverse portfolio of online products and services.
- Designed end to end—from the pencil to the final artwork—often having to meet rigorous deadline requirements.
- Worked with clients, managers, and programmers to deliver high-end digital experiences.
- Designed and realized the internal promotions and marketing.
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Graphic Design
Kingston University - London, UK
Completed Courses in Foundation Studies in Art and Design (Graphic Design)
Gloucestershire College - Cheltenham, UK
A-Levels, Diploma of Achievement in Art and Design
Malvern College - Malvern, UK