Verified Expert in Design
Iryna is a designer and art director specializing in branding and design systems for digital products. She works in the overlap of business strategy and aesthetics helping tech startups build strong, emotional-level relationships with their early adopters. Iryna has worked on digital transformation campaigns for the world’s largest brands, including Deutsche Bank, Wirecard, T-Mobile, Daimler AG, John Deere, Lindt, TUI, and Amway to the most breakthrough Nordic and German technology startups.
Brand Designer/Art Director
- Led the rebranding process and redesigned the website. Impact: Jolocom became visually recognizable and memorable, which was confirmed by a resounding “Wow! I love how you look!” from the developer community and a growing amount of new partnerships.
- Designed a consistent visual experience through a growing list of touchpoints: Whitepaper, illustration system, a newsletter, infographic stack and marketing materials, social media communications, branded collateral, and event swag.
- Led the process of relaunching the company blog under the new sub-brand, Logbook. This included naming, visual design, content architecture, reader experience design, imagery refresh, and the basics of content optimization.
Design Team Lead
- Rebranded the agency and helped launch a new website, adding branding and experience design to the agency’s services.
- Built the first in-house design team by hiring senior UX and junior UI designers and commissioning one remote UI designer full-time. Established a collaborative design process and aligned it with the existing agile development.
- Finished six massive projects that covered design areas from visual branding and beta-launch communication to UX and design systems.
Senior Visual Designer
- Led visual concepts of three digital transformation projects.
- Mentored the in-house team of “marketing” designers on UI design.
- Established a new design process together with the senior UX designer.
Senior Visual Designer
- Completed the Upnext rebranding that included products such as the visual identity, a new website, client onboarding pitch decks, and internal workflow assets.
- Designed three mobile apps from scratch (UX, UI, landing pages and brand identity).
- Assisted in the launch of two Kickstarter campaigns for new technology products and designed UI for the accompanying mobile apps.
- Organized Behance portfolio reviews #7 Warsaw, which gave Upnext its desired visibility and helped build an enviable reputation among the Warsaw design community.