Miami, FL, United States
Member since October 16, 2015
Isaac is a Visual Designer with over 15 years of experience crafting and providing UI/UX design services for digital content for web applications, consumer websites, mobile apps, and online marketing. He strives to deliver quality designs solutions that are not only visually appealing, but functional and user centric.
- Principal UI/UX Designer2001 - PRESENTEkual LLC
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision App, Balsamiq,
- Designed digital experiences for web and mobile applications for clients across various industries.
- Senior UI/UX Designer2012 - 2014Assurant Specialty Property
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision App, Balsamiq, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
- Designed various internal, B2B, and consumer facing applications including mobile, internal web applications, and consumer self serve and informational websites.
- Collaborated with other teams and developers to provide all the visuals and design related items including designing wireframes, prototypes, and final full color UI designs.
- Senior Web Designer2005 - 2011Interval International
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash, Balsamiq, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
- Contributed to front-end design and development, user interface design, and website maintenance of IntervalWorld.com and all of its third party and partner sites and web applications.
- Created online graphical content for promotions and email campaigns.
- Worked closely with programmers, marketing department and project managers to develop solutions for new web content and improvements to existing workflows.
- Served as Information Architect - designed screens, produced wireframes, sitemaps, workflows, and prototypes for various web applications.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design2001 - 2003Florida Atlantic University - Boca Raton, FL
- Associate of Arts degree in Commercial Arts1997 - 2001Miami Dade Community College - Miami, FL