Verified Expert in Design
Iva is a UX/UI expert and, since 2014, has been working in fast-paced professional environments while delivering high-quality software across all digital platforms. She has collaborated daily with multidisciplinary teams, evaluated business needs, and translated them into user-friendly designs. Iva consistently delivers, which requires proficiency and a solid understanding of all relevant design principles as well as UX methodologies.
Freelance Product Designer
Clients (via Toptal)
- Worked closely with clients to evaluate business requirements, define goals, desired outcomes, deliverables and create consensus for milestones and plans.
- Contributed to web design UX/UI for Hotspotshield (a part of Pango), worked on design variants for the checkout flows to be used in A/B testing.
- Provided creative direction, strategy, and execution of a website overhaul for Twingate along with a new illustration style.
- Designed an MVP app and several iterations of high-fidelity prototypes for a startup in charity/fundraising space.
- Conceptualized and executed email marketing, defined a new illustration style and email template guidelines for Okta, a large identity and access management company.
- Created several branding concepts and landing page proposals for Babylon Health, an AI healthcare provider.
- Conceptualized and executed several dark mode UI variants and extended UI component guidelines for AI healthcare mobile app (Babylon Health app).
- Developed user tasks, organized, and conducted usability testing for Babylon Health mobile app.
- Developed information architecture, wireframes and designed a responsive website streaming recommendation tool.
- Worked on mobile app improvements of complex mobile flows, designed several email marketing campaigns, and created presentation decks for a major Australian job distribution company, Jora (Jobseeker).
- Led the product design for a mobile and web eCommerce and home service marketplace.
- Served in a lead role on a number of mobile banking apps both for iOS and Android platforms.
- Organized and facilitated user testing sessions. Conducted on-site discovery workshops, stakeholder and customer interviews, competition benchmarking, and user research, and then synthesized and compiled research data into meaningful reports.
- Designed the first mobile self-care app and a web portal for the second-largest Maltese telecom service provider.
- Designed a mobile cryptocurrency wallet and a social platform for ICO.
- Created a design for an internal mobile platform for employee performance feedback for Erste Bank, a large European financial service provider.
- Designed a therapy and appointment tracking app for Sandoz, a large pharmaceutical company.
- Designed a responsive networking platform for exhibitors in the world's largest trade fair in the construction industry.
- Worked on complex UI/UX improvements to existing mobile apps. Created comprehensive style guides for each product.
- Worked on several branding concepts and extended the existing brand to mobile apps and websites.
- Developed several interactive prototypes for clients as well as users' evaluations.
- Conceptualized, designed, and executed branding materials.
- Designed several landing pages for a family of smart products in the wellness space.
- Led the design ideation and execution of the core app for an ecosystem of smart tracking hardware.
- Contributed to the design and production of product packaging.
- Directed and designed promotional pieces, social media, and other marketing collateral.
- Took part in brainstorming sessions and created presentation decks.
- Directed and managed photo shoots and dealt with post-production.
- Established the design strategy and process and oversaw the execution of design systems and brand standards.
- Oversaw development production and quality assurance.
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication
School of Design - Zagreb, Croatia