Verified Expert in Design
Iva is a designer and art director, privileged to ship iOS apps and CMS platforms for the likes of TOTAL, CK, Loreal, Dior, and St Dupont. She graduated from Goldsmiths College in London, where she studied design thinking and ideation strategies. Currently, Iva is working in product development, leading a team of UX/UI designers. She is striving for simplicity, enjoying the creative process and collaboration with great people.
Chief Design Officer
- Shaped the company vision into development and implementation of methods and processes needed for business operation as a member of the lead strategy team.
- Managed, built, and led a creative design team in a startup environment.
- Collaborated with the development team and provided creative vision for new digital product concepts and marketing initiatives worldwide.
Art Director/Visual Designer
- Served as the creative lead in concept creation and research of digital solutions and emerging technologies in retail.
- Contributed to project management, company brand management, client meetings, communication, and creative presentations.
- Designed UX & UI, infographics, and digital illustrations across web and iOS mobile platforms for a wide range of clients such as TOTAL, Adidas, Loreal, Puma, Dior, etc.
- Provided research, conceptual collaboration, communication, and met with clients including The Royal Parks, English Heritage, Institute of Physics, and Orthopaedic Research UK.
- Produced graphic design work ranging across a wide variety of projects, from digital to print.
- Created exhibition and signage design, both permanent and temporary, collaborating on Carscapes exhibition at Wellington Arch, Hyde park, London.
- Designed concepts and digital interfaces for Adidas, Skoda, Unipetrol, and Porsche.
- Provided branding, identity design, art direction, and project management for an underground experimental electronic music record label.
- Created illustration and graphic data for animations, collaborating on promotion videos for GVEP, aiming to increase access to modern energy services to reduce poverty in developing countries.
- Developed marketing materials for local brands including logo and brand identity creation.
Master of Arts Degree in Design: Critical Practice
Goldsmiths, University of London - London, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Arts Degree (with Hons) in Graphic Information Design
University of Westminster - London, United Kingdom