Verified Expert in Design
James is an award-winning designer with twelve years of experience and a core focus on brand, UI, and UX design. He has spoken at international design conferences for Google and Adobe. James's big-name clients include Birkenstock, Louis Vuitton, Paul McCartney, Penguin Books, and Universal Music.
- Performed brand, UI, and UX design for well-known clients across multiple industries. Clients include Birkenstock, Elite Models, Paul McCartney, Penguin Books, Universal Music, Wonderland Magazine, and Yohji Yamamoto.
- Served as the product owner and UI/UX designer for a content and digital asset management platform.
- Led cross-disciplinary teams across design and engineering.
- Spoke internationally at design conferences for Google and Adobe.
- Served as a mentor for D&AD, a London-based, global association for creative and design professionals, and as a judge for the D&AD Recording Academy.
- Provided visual merchandising design and art direction for Louis Vuitton.
- Created the editorial and book design for the London College of Fashion.
- Profiled in Vogue and received the Wallpaper Design of the Year Award.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Central Saint Martins - London