Verified Expert in Design
James is an award-winning designer with twelve years of experience and a core focus on brand, UI, and UX design. He has spoken at international design conferences for Google and Adobe. James's big-name clients include Birkenstock, Louis Vuitton, Paul McCartney, Penguin Books, and Universal Music.
CLM | Branding and Website for a Creative Management Agency
Content and Asset Management System
- Performed brand, UI, and UX design for well-known clients across multiple industries. Clients include Birkenstock, Elite Models, Paul McCartney, Penguin Books, Universal Music, Wonderland Magazine, and Yohji Yamamoto.
- Served as the product owner and UI/UX designer for a content and digital asset management platform.
- Led cross-disciplinary teams across design and engineering.
- Spoke internationally at design conferences for Google and Adobe.
- Served as a mentor for D&AD, a London-based, global association for creative and design professionals, and as a judge for the D&AD Recording Academy.
- Provided visual merchandising design and art direction for Louis Vuitton.
- Created the editorial and book design for the London College of Fashion.
- Profiled in Vogue and received the Wallpaper Design of the Year Award.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Central Saint Martins - London
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring