Jamie H. Murphey
Verified Expert in Design
Jamies is a lead UX designer who's passionate about testing design hypotheses to uncover data-informed usability solutions. She helps clients in saving time and money by using lean, collaborative UX methodologies to discover elegant design solutions.
Health Coach Platform
Associate Consultant - Sr. User Experience Designer
- Designed the UX/UI of reporting, monitoring, and analysis dashboards for all the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies.
- Developed a data visualization pattern library for business intelligence dashboards on desktop and tablet environments.
- Created a data visualization templates system and training program for up-skill business analysts in requirements gathering and ad hoc reporting.
- Consulted on the digital strategy and UI visioning of an AI-enabled personal assistant for pharmaceutical sales reps and managers.
- Guided the ongoing collaborative design sessions and designed UX/UI of tablet app for sales reps with the top 3 global pharmaceutical companies.
Digital Strategy & Design
- Crafted the UX/UI for a mobile application with a customer dashboard for graduates of a health coaching certification company in NYC.
- Designed the custom icons, logo, and responsive UX/UI design for the Playcrafting.com website founded by Brad Hargreaves, a co-founder of General Assembly.
- Created the responsive UX/UI design from paper sketches to full resolution wireframes for Birch Coffee, a growing coffee chain in NYC.
- Delivered the art-direction, photography, and food styling including the branding guidelines and eCommerce site for Sohha Yoghurt in NYC.
- Designed the responsive web UX/UI and branding for a financial services and investment company in NYC.
- Designed the UX/UI for multiple responsive author websites for top 3 US publishing house.
- Contributed to multiple communication design projects for the International Red Cross Red Crescent supporting their disaster preparedness program.
Sr. UX Designer
- Developed a "sticky" UX strategy incorporating wearables and medical devices to pitch new business to the global top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
- Created complex user flows which mapped critical paths for pharmaceutical benefits programs.
- Crafted the UX strategy and wireframes for an information portal on the main website for one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies.
- Designed multi-phase launch sites for multiple newly launched therapies/indications.
- Created the first combined HCP/DTC website at the agency serving both health care providers and consumers with a single website which also maintained compliance with regulatory guidelines—and is now a standard in the industry.
Participated in Behavior Design Workshop
BJ Fogg Behavior Design Workshop - Russian River Valley, CA, USA
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Baruch College | Zicklin School of Business - New York, NY, USA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Painting
Mississippi State University - Starkville, MS, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring