Arvada, CO, United States
Member since February 28, 2018
Jason is a proven product leader, seasoned user-centric designer, and front-end developer. He is driven to produce successful, award-winning products by his desire to solve complex problems through technology and elegant design solutions. Jason considers each product a unique opportunity to create engaging experiences that deliver effective results and delight users.
- Director of Product2015 - 2017getTalent
- Architected, designed, and launched getTalent’s family of products; included new versions of the web app, iOS app, and Chrome extension.
- Monitored and analyzed event-driven data and provided analysis and usage feedback.
- Won four Stevie Awards including “2017 Best New SaaS Product”.
- Created new features and improvements with over 200+ product views and prototypes.
- Worked closely with with engineering teams to ensure delivery of experience.
- Director of Digital Marketing2014 - 2015Apteligent - FKA "Crittercism"
- Successfully designed, developed, and launched data.crittercism.com, an online platform to display a variety of charts for growth and PR opportunities.
- Worked cross-functionally with engineering and product teams to seek marketing opportunities within our datasets for the mobile and IoT.
- Collaborated with the product team to design and prototype a new version of the SaaS UI.
- Collected and analyzed findings related to growth metrics, traffic, and SEO, and presented the findings and suggestions during monthly MBRs.
- Web Team Lead2013 - 2014Nitro Software
- Successfully launched the internationalized Nitro9 website - www.nitropdf.com.
- Successfully designed and launched the suite of online document conversion tools that attracted over 7m unique visitors a month, including www.PDFtoWord.com.
- Designed, developed, and launched the Nitro marketing site blog.nitropdf.com.
- Conceptualized and prototyped the 2015 Nitro9 for Mac app.
- Actively participated on Engineering and contributed in sprints to Nitro Cloud (SaaS) as a Front-end Engineer.
- Co-Founder, COO2010 - 2013Yelling Mule
- Designed Yelling Mule brand and website.
- Produced, designed, and developed client websites and online products.
- Successfully designed and launched our beta CRM SaaS Product for small businesses.
- Won nine American Design Awards for client site design.
- Worked with customers to easily understand their products KPIs, event driven data, and utilize it for growth opportunities in the form of upsells or new contracts.
- Senior Web Designer2010 - 2012StudentCity
- Designed and developed features and online marketing for the main web product.
- Orchestrated, designed, and produced Student City Live based out of international destinations.
- Associates degree in Visual Communications1997 - 1999New Hampshire Technical College - New Hampshire