Advanced User Interaction Designer
2015 - 2016
Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Collaborated with a multi-disciplinary team of UX software engineers, interaction designers, and mechanical and hardware engineers to imagine and prototype future interaction concepts for car interiors.
- Researched, designed, prototyped, and implemented artificial intelligence, bot, and voice-assistant interaction in Mercedes-Benz research and show cars.
- Designed solutions for dynamically creating and updating non-verbal context in voice interaction.
- Designed solutions for teaching a voice agent to extract a combination of names, titles, and descriptions referenced in a single utterance.
- Designed solutions for taking an indirect reference made by the user and assigning it to an object with the help of prepositions.