Verified Expert in Design
Jen is a digital creative lead and designer who specializes in designing digital experiences that help companies, brands, and artists resonate with their audiences. With over ten years of studio experience, she has built a solid reputation in creative leadership with deep expertise in UX and UI design, creative direction, and interactive design. Jen has worked independently and within agency teams for a variety of clients across the fashion, lifestyle, music, and healthcare industries.
Freelance Digital Designer
Jen Hingley Creative Ltd
- Provided digital design services to clients as an independent freelancer.
- Participated in design teams from agencies such as Retrofuzz, The Hut Group, and Modern English.
- Provided design services to clients such as Queens of The Stoneage, Arctic Monkeys, Now That's What I Call Music, Heavenly Records, PIAS, Bear Grylls Ventures, Sony Music, RCA, BMG Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Lee Jeans, and Wrangler Europe.
- Led the digital design team for TOTUM, a student discount service.
- Worked cross-functionally across all of the product’s digital platforms.
- Designed wireframes, prototypes and final designs.
- Designed websites for bands and both digital and print assets for fashion brands. I was excited to join Retrofuzz shortly after completing my degree, and I collaborated closely with other designers and developers to see ideas through to completion.
- Provided design services to Wrangler Europe for six years, focusing on aspects of the strategy and design of their digital platforms.
- Co-designed eCommerce websites from the ground up and participated in creating designs for music streaming platforms.
- Undertook user testing and analyzed metrics in order to optimize existing user journeys.
Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in Design and Art Direction
Manchester Metropolitan University - Manchester, UK