Brooklyn, United States
Member since May 23, 2016
Jon has more than seven years of experience as a product designer—working with industry leaders in branding and UI/UX. His client list includes, but is not limited to: Bud Light, Tropicana, Beachbody on Demand, and Citibank. He enjoys working on both small and large teams where he combines speed and efficiency to complete projects. In addition to product, web, and app design—Jon also enjoys creating custom lettering and illustrations.
- Product Designer2017 - PRESENTCritical Mass
Technologies: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Principle, InVision
- Designed a P2P money transfer product for both responsive web and iOS/Android applications.
- Created and tested motion prototypes using Principle and InVision.
- Tested and interviewed Citibank users as well as high-fidelity prototypes.
- Redesigned Citi's profile settings and services experience for both responsive web and app.
- Added components to Citibank's interaction and pattern libraries.
- Worked with and managed a team of creatives working on other Citi experiences.
- Product and Branding Designer2014 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Created Beachbody on Demand's marketing and logged-in experiences, a monthly membership responsive website with a billion-dollar yearly revenue.
- Created web content for a large canned food company.
- Branded and developed Kingdom, a social dog iOS app.
- Designed the packaging for an internationally recognizable orange juice company.
- Designed and illustrated packaging concepts for a major American beer company.
- Art Director2012 - 2014Silver Creative Group
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, Mockingbird
- Designed award-winning web and branding projects (W3 Awards, GD USA, Print Magazine, and CADCs).
- Managed a group of designers while developing multiple projects in a fast pace environment.
- Presented work and developed marketing strategies with clients and marketing teams.
- Art-directed photo shoots for luxury residential buildings.
- Brand and UI Designer2010 - 2012Silver Creative Group
Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Designed custom websites focusing on the real estate, corporate, and food-&-beverage industries.
- Developed logos as well as other brand collateral: websites, packaging, stationary, social content, and more.
- Illustrated infographics, iconography, and advertisements.
- Prepared files for production in both digital and print mediums.
- Created installations and product sheets for trade shows.
- Adobe CS6 Certification in Adobe Products2010 - 2011University of Connecticut - Stamford, CT, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design2006 - 2010Philadelphia University - Philadelphia, PA, USA