Jersey City, NJ, United States
Toptal Member Since
April 28, 2016
Julia is an award-winning creative with 15 years of experience in design and art direction. Her passion lies in problem-solving and creating unique and simple visual solutions. She believes that to be inspired, you must be willing to look outside the ordinary and appreciate the beauty in everything.
Julia is available for hireHire Julia
2016 - PRESENT
Founder and Design Director
- Designed the site architecture, UI/UX, and visual systems for websites.
- Designed and customized WordPress and Squarespace sites.
- Conceptualized and developed new brand systems for small businesses including logos, identity systems, and brand books.
- Formed and managed client relationships.
- Scoped and managed projects from conception to completion.
Technologies: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch
2002 - PRESENT
- Designed the UI/UX for an educational website targeting both students and teachers.
- Created multiple suites of collateral for different organizations.
- Designed logos and collateral for a local charity event.
Technologies: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite
2007 - 2015
Associate Design Director
- Designed a mobile-to-tablet live game experience for a large telecom company at their promotional popup experience on college campuses.
- Created a global website design for a leading beauty house to include both the entire brand portfolio, and it's corporate information. Included was a back-end CMS that allowed each brand to update its own page, as well as customize their social and content feeds.
- Designed a prank website promoting the launch of a new movie.
- Rebranded and relaunched a telecom company based out of the UK. This included logo design, brand guidelines, and advertising.
- Designed a holiday content hub for a CPG company to promote the launch of a new product.
- Redesigned the global site for a skin care company.
- Managed and mentored a team of visual, UX, and production designers.
- Worked as a lead designer in the formation and management of client relationships.
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite
1998 - 2002
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL, USA