Verified Expert in Design
For the past decade, Karim has been working in the industry and that combined with his innate eye for design means he can bring a lot to the table. His main expertise lies in UI/UX and product/interaction design. Karim likes to think of himself as a problem solver who carefully chooses the best tool to implement the right strategy, design, and interaction for his client.
Freelance UI/UX and Product Designer
- Worked with several startups to help them grow while establishing a strong design foundation behind the company.
- Designed wireframes to help establish what the website/product should do and behave.
- Worked as a visual and interaction designer to help bring wireframes to full visual designs and any interactive pieces.
- Created designs as a UI/UX designer with Nokia's digital marketing team.
Senior Web Designer
- Redesigned the corporate website and online brand.
- Designed custom landing pages and ran A/B tests to help figure out what works best for our audience.
- Designed a series of banner ads.
- Created social media assets to promote our content.
- Wireframed and sketched out new ideas for web apps.
- Redesigned the corporate website.
- Fleshed out wireframes to full fidelity visual designs.
- Designed a web presence for a large museum with several templates and functionality.
- Created strategies for new clients to help identify areas that we could improve and implement meaningful digital solutions.
- Worked on a large insurance company's web presence by redesigning the corporate site as well as several microsites.
- Designed several websites for small- to medium-sized businesses and helped identify their personas and goals.
- Created advertising gaming web campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
- Worked with Dell and Microsoft to create a campaign to help create a buzz around their new product by creating a social web-based game.
Diploma Degree in Interactive Multimedia
Algonquin College - Ottawa Canada