Verified Expert in Design
Klemen is an award-winning UX and UI designer who specializes in creating high-end visual experiences for all screens. Over the course of his career, he has worked on more than 80 projects and consulted for a number of brands and products from all over the world—from San Francisco, US, to Beijing, China.
National Post's Mail Management Web and Mobile App
Personal AI Math Tutor
Lead Product Designer
- Designed the leading platform for trustless, decentralized, and community-driven NFT experiences.
- Implemented internal design and product discovery process, rapid sketching, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Conducted usability tests with the community from Discord on the proposed wireframes and prototypes.
UX/UI Design Consultant
- Improved the internal design and product processes.
- Worked on sketching, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Led the design implementation and the team. Defined the product's new design style guide. Headed the product design process and UI. Led the direction for the web platform.
- Worked closely with the product and front-end team to implement scalable solutions.
- Implemented new workflows and tools in the process.
UX/UI Designer | Product Manager
- Worked as a full-time UX consultant working on an internal SaaS product.
- Researched personas and defined the future requirements of the product.
- Prepared design concepts for new features, prototypes, and wireframes. Wrote technical specifications.
- Organized and documented the UI style guide of the product.
- Wireframed and prototyped various complex digital solutions.
- Presented yearly and quarterly digital strategies for Fortune 200 automotive and Fortune 500 cosmetic brands.
- Implemented complex design solutions for the biggest domestic telecommunication company.
- Designed interactive websites and web apps for domestic and international clients.