Verified Expert in Design
Kyle is a passionate designer who has worked with Fortune 500 companies and startups using research and data intelligently to inform design decisions that provide real impact for stakeholders. Kyle loves the challenge of improving products and creating winning solutions, whether it's a brand product or adding new features.
Maid Easy LLC
- Worked as a UX/UI designer for a payment processing platform.
- Improved an existing design system to create a much improved solution from a UI/UX perspective.
- Collaborated with the client to create wireframes, flows, and final UI deliverables.
- Delivered an entire platform two weeks ahead of schedule.
- Designed marketplaces, block explorers, NFT games, and promotional websites. Collaborated with engineers and industry veterans to create experiences that helped onboard thousands into the WAX ecosystem.
- Designed Blockchain Brawlers, which generated over $1 billion in volume and made over $350 million in its first week. It was featured in TechCrunch, CoinDesk, and CNBC.
- Designed the vIRL Marketplace, which connects physical items with digital ownership. It became the most used marketplace in the WAX ecosystem.
- Developed original designs and solutions for startups to Fortune 500 companies, including UI/UX, product design, branding, marketing materials, decks, and video content.
- Created the UI/UX, marketing material, infographics, web designs, and branding systems for Ethereum Classic Labs, a fintech/blockchain-based incubator.
- Built websites, UI mock-ups, and branding materials for Brand Iron clients, including fintech solutions, renewable energy technology, and IoT products.
- Supported the innovation team by evaluating solutions, creating videos, and assisting assets for onboarding new technology solutions to CenturyLink's marketing and sales team.
- Co-founded a blockchain-based gaming startup. Ideated a new approach to gambling that utilized blockchain as the solution.
- Researched and utilized consensus-based P2P contracts, conducted user research, and prototyped and built exchanges, crypto wallets, and streaming platforms.
- Raised capital from the Expanse Blockchain and Digital Finance Group and participated in the Ethereum Classic Labs incubator in San Francisco.
User Interface Designer
- Designed a social platform that connects people based on their interests and location. Ideated and created with former IBM director and current Head of Innovation at CenturyLink.
- Led UX research projects and design thinking workshops with the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business.
- Placed in the top ten for Denver Startup Week 2017. Created partnerships with the World Trade Organization and the Screen Actors Guild.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication Design
Metropolitan State University of Denver - Denver, Colorado, USA