Boulder, CO, United States
Member since October 20, 2016
With a background rooted in Los Angeles creative agencies, Lauren has led the UX/UI design for a wide variety of companies from small startups to universally recognized brands. She takes a detailed and human-centric approach to every product, application, platform or website she designs from ideation to launch day. Her clients have included Deloitte Digital, Activision, Depeche Mode, Sephora, Red Bull, Mattel, and more
- Co-Founder | Creative Director2014 - PRESENTBoss Sauce Creative, LLC
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suites, Axure RP, InVision
- Launched successfully a boutique creative lab specializing in bespoke websites, applications, and visual identities.
- Worked directly with clients to launch new websites and visual identities for startups and established brands alike, garnering better results, conversion rates, and overall user experiences across all devices.
- Helped hire and manage team of engineering consultants.
- Created and managed project proposals, briefs, costs, and scheduling to ensure successful and on-time deployments.
- Pitched, won, and crafted thoughtful designs for clients such as Depeche Mode, Trumpet & Horn, Avenged Sevenfold, Sephora, The Dunk Collection, and more.
- UX/UI Consultant2014 - 2017Swenson He
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suites, Sketch, InVision, Axure RP
- Led the UX and UI design efforts while collaborating with company founders and multidisciplinary team of engineers.
- Worked expeditiously to design mobile applications using Sketch or Adobe Photoshop and Axure RP.
- Created functioning prototypes for mobile application testing.
- Prepared assets from design files for smooth delivery to development team.
- Assisted on pitch presentations that helped win new clients such as BUNN, Shark, and JonLou.
- Lead Digital Designer2013 - 2014Five by Five Agency
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suites, Axure RP, Client Presentations
- Crafted web experiences from concept to completion for major accounts such as Activision, Activision Blizzard, Ubisoft, RedBull, Reach, and more.
- Trusted as the sole creative team member for six months while the creative director was inactive—successfully servicing more than ten prevailing clients and continuing to earn new accounts.
- Pitched and won new clients such as Red Bull High Performance and the film, On Any Given Sunday.
- Personally presented work to major clients including VPs at Activision.
- Created internal and client presentation decks.
- Interactive Web Designer2011 - 2013Lunchbox, LCC (Now: Mirum Agency)
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suites
- Led the design of microsites, engagement pieces, full suites of online media placements, and in-store marketing that increased sales via Walmart.com.
- Generated creative campaign concepts and helped pitch and win long-distance clients.
- Recognized repeatedly for outstanding growth and performance through fast-track promotion.
- Proposed and implemented designs for major accounts such as Mattel, Kimberly-Clark, Smuckers, Mars, Fisher-Price, Philips, Sanrio, and more.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Design and Media Arts2007 - 2011University of California, Los Angeles | UCLA - Los Angeles, CA, USA