2005 - PRESENT
- Provided full-stack, end-to-end UX/UI product design for consumer/enterprise web applications and iOS/Android mobile platforms.
- Delivered work products for user research, comparative/competitive analysis, workflows, task flows, user journeys, information architecture, wireframes, visual designs, and prototyping.
- Conducted heuristic analysis of existing products and services specifying pain points and recommendations.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative usability testing of products and services both locally and remotely.
- Collaborated with remote, cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to guide, develop, and implement UX/UI deliverables.
2013 - 2015
- Provided UX/UI consultation and support for mobile application design and development.
- Led UX/UI design for customer branded flight deck and maintenance applications.
- Researched, designed, and prototyped mobile tablet applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Guided style guide development to ensure consistent and efficient implementation of organizational design standards.
- Collaborated with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams spanning engineering, marketing, sales, design, and executive stakeholders.
Technologies: iOS, Android, Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS
2012 - 2013
- Led UX/UI development for in-store mobile applications and enterprise desktop applications.
- Designed a customer engagement iPhone application enabling sales associates to monitor customer traffic, provide assistance, and complete transactions.
- Designed an enterprise sales application enabling executive management to track and forecast global sales for the entire line of consumer products.
- Rapidly iterated on wireframes, screen flows, and prototypes for continuous team/stakeholder reviews.
- Collaborated with offshore teams in India to review and implement designs.
Technologies: iOS, iPhone, iPad, Visio
2011 - 2012
Bank of America
- Led the UX/UI design for the first mobile consumer banking application available on both the iPad and Android tablet devices.
- Conducted comparative analysis of iOS and Android platforms to better understand differences and commonalities.
- Led whiteboarding sessions to explore potential design solutions compatible for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Produced low and high-fidelity interactive screen mockups to showcase feature functionality.
- Collaborated with user researchers and visual designers to continually iterate and refine designs.
Technologies: iOS, Android, Tablets, Adobe Creative Suite
2009 - 2011
- Led UX/UI development for various enterprise-level web applications focused on licensing, rich media, and SaaS.
- Developed the UX/UI strategy and roadmap for activities, deliverables, and future improvements.
- Designed a license compliance application enabling the monitoring and enforcement of non-compliant software usage among customers.
- Designed a rich media portal enabling users to showcase their work using Autodesk software products.
- Designed a SaaS portal enabling customers to track, subscribe and allocate software-as-service product usage within the cloud.
- Collaborated with teams in the US, UK, and India to define requirements and iterate on designs.
Technologies: SaaS, Visio, Low Fidelity Prototyping
2007 - 2009
- Led the UX/UI design for a document management system within an enterprise social network.
- Led cross-functional communications to integrate document management within the social networking platform.
- Conducted workflow analysis and produced workflow diagrams to provide a high-level view of the system, users, and how document management would seamlessly integrate within the overall platform.
- Presented work products and designs for peer review among the core team as well as company-wide.
- Collaborated with dedicated teams of business analysts, visual designers, and user researchers.
Technologies: Enterprise Apps, Social Networking, Visio