Lis Fernandez Ojeda
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member since July 20, 2015
Lis has over five years of experience working as a product designer specializing in designing mobile experiences and more than three years of expertise as a user experience specialist. She has designed meaningful mobile experiences for companies such as Almundo.com, Personal Telecom, and Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 throughout her professional career. Lis is a team player with great communication skills that are utilized on every project.
- Product Design Leader2017 - 2019Ualá
Technologies: Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, InVision
- Led a talented group of designers to make great user interface decisions to provide our users with meaningful experiences.
- Defined the long-term UX vision for the product, identifying value proposition and differentiation.
- Collaborated with designers and content strategist in a highly collaborative environment.
- Conducted weekly check-ins with team members to share designs, findings and keep up to date about company and projects initiatives.
- Facilitated ideation sessions and design sprints with product owners, stakeholders, and developers.
- Focused on content first, caring not only about the design but the messages and the way we talk to our users.
- Regularly conducted user testing to validate all the design hypothesis.
- Mobile Product Designer2015 - 2017almundo.com
Technologies: Axure, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq
- Collaborated with the CTO to define features and product UX strategy.
- Created wireframes, user scenarios, page flows to support design proposals.
- Took initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Coordinated with the development team for an understanding of services limitations to match the user needs.
- Ensured all copy aligned with the company's voice and tone guidelines.
- Managed the interaction design for both company's native app respecting each OS patterns of Android and iOS.
- Conducted user research investigation for defining product value and using validation such as interviews, survey, card sorting, or user testing.
- Mobile Product Designer2014 - 2015Tictapps
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision
- Redesigned of Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 app, improving the look, feel, and information architecture for both Android and iOS.
- Partnered with a range of Argentinian companies focusing on their mobile app.
- Analyzed and designed the UX for Personal Fest 2014 and its summer edition 2015.
- Created complex workflows for every app to understand the scope.
- Collaborated with engineers in developing the designed app.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design2008 - 2014Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Audiovisual Production2005 - 2012Universidad de Buenos Aires - Buenos Aires, Argentina