San Francisco, CA, United States
Toptal Member Since
May 28, 2020
Lisa is a product designer with over ten years of experience in digital design. Notable clients include Life360, Folio, Zumper, and eBay. She has helped companies increase sales, optimize processes, and deliver user-centered experiences. Lisa is proficient in the entire design process from strategy, user research, prototyping, to final UX, and UI. Her expertise includes small to mid-stage startups for consumer and business-facing apps.
Lisa is available for hireHire Lisa
Folio for Teams
SaaS DesignChrome ExtensionsUser Experience (UX)UI DesignLanding Page DesignUser Surveys+ 6 more
Insurance Concierge - Folio
Design SprintsUX PrototypingRapid PrototypingMobile DesignResponsive DesignWeb UX+ 4 more
Listing Timelines - Folio
Chrome ExtensionsGmail PluginsUX ScenariosUX FlowsUX DesignResponsive Design+ 4 more
Shared Lists - Life360
Location TrackingGeofencingMobile App DesignMobile UX DesignLocation Services and MapsiOS UI Design+ 8 more
Reminders - Life360
Location Services and MapsLocation TrackingGeofencingiOS App DesignAndroid App DesignPush Notifications+ 6 more
Premium - Life360
Mobile App DesignDesign WorkshopsMobile UIInteractive DesignUser FlowsPaid Memberships Pro (PMPro)+ 6 more
2006 - PRESENT
Lisa Kovacevich Design
- Planned and conducted user research interviews for customer development projects.
- Led user research synthesis sessions.
- Led design workshops and ideation sessions.
- Created prototypes for research and final designs.
- Provided documentation for user flows and final design work using Sketch, Figma, Principle, and InVision.
- Worked with clients such as Zumper, Folio, Glimpse, DexOne, Brighter, Rent.com, Campus Explorer, and Track Your Hours, to name a few.
Technologies: Chrome Extensions, Adobe, InVision, Sketch, Figma, Web, Mobile
2016 - 2019
Senior Product Designer
- Developed the end-to-end product design for Folio. Folio is an email assistant AI and productivity tool for real estate professionals who use Gmail.
- Recruited and conducted hundreds of user interviews for various projects at Amitree.
- Designed and wrote an onboarding email series for new users and customers.
- Facilitated design workshops and ideation sessions for product design.
- Designed team product and contributed to the new SaaS pricing strategy based on research insights.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch
2012 - 2015
- Became the first design hire responsible for end-to-end product design for the Android and IOS apps.
- Developed a user research process and ran the user research sessions for all product teams.
- Led the premium product design, which contributed to a 50,000 growth in paid users.
- Collaborated with the design team and led research on a UI audit and UX redesign for the Android and IOS apps.
- Designed the UX for our geo-fence products: Places, Shared Lists, Reminders, and Meetups.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch
1994 - 1997
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Motion Graphics
San Francisco Art Institute - San Francisco, California, USA