Verified Expert in Design
Liz is a visual designer and self-taught web developer with a background. She focuses on shaping functional, attractive, and useful user experiences using her thorough knowledge of design principles, digital and print processes, web design, color, iconography, and corporate identity. A life-long learner who's savvy in tech and design, she values sharing knowledge and ideas with cross-functional teams and individuals.
Email Design and Development for Various Brands
Digital Designer and Front-end Developer
- Designed, created layouts, and developed landing pages, email templates, print and animation resources for social ads, and website enhancements. I also helped with content management and updates of the customer experience brand websites.
- Developed website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements, implementing UI/UX best practices for the best user experience for members and clients.
- Collaborated with business stakeholders and the executive management to push the brand to a higher level following the acquisition of other healthcare companies.
- Partnered with copywriters and marketers to guarantee the proper design and content creation.
Franco Blueprint Inc.
- Worked for Franco Blueprint nationwide, helping clients in a range of industries prosper their businesses.
- Hired by the company to re-think user interface and experience on their current website and improve their design and brand identity, positioning them as innovative and trusted leaders in the CFO business.
- Made a distinct visual system for the website and defined the sections and visual elements that were more important for the company to convey to the user.
- Led and supported design projects in benefits communication, from brainstorming to the press-check stage. I did it for the Total Rewards brand, working on the direct email, print materials, and benefits websites.
- Created a cohesive branding experience through color, typography, and imagery for print and digital layouts. I also developed emails in HTML and worked with writers to create content that would effectively deliver the message.
- Worked for Fortune 500 clients, including Mastercard, Amazon, Sodexo, Cisco, Cigna, and Michaels.
- Collaborated with different departments in developing new layout designs for websites and catalogs targeting school fundraising.
- Created e-mail campaigns to send to sponsors, parents, and students and ads for social media.
- Took product photos for most of the 1,500+ products offered for the fundraiser and edited them, applying the new pattern.
- Created illustrations and arranged artwork for over 80 unique company designs for each season.
- Edited promotional and prize-program interactive videos.
- Handled the editorial design of catalogs with over one million copies distributed and designed printed materials for sales promotion.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Universidad Rafael Landivar - Guatemala City, Guatemala
Figma Essential Training: The Basics
WordPress: Advanced Custom Fields
Sketch for UX Design
Interaction Design: Interface
Interaction Design: Structure
Intro to Programming Nanodegree
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring