Lucas de Araujo E Sá
Verified Expert in Design
An expert in visual storytelling, Lucas has spearheaded design projects for Walmart, Google, and Western Union. As an art director, Lucas combines graphic design with video expertise to create engaging brand identities, user interfaces, and digital campaigns. His portfolio demonstrates a unique talent for crafting designs that are both aesthetically pleasing and strategically effective.
IveOne Website Redesign
Eqarta Web and Visual Identity
Metalsa SPX Web Course
Norlantic Capital LLC
- Helped Norlantic to acquire a visual style, which is what they lacked, and to establish their own identity.
- Assembled the web page design in Figma for the desktop and mobile versions and designed and prototyped them for offline navigation to understand their functionality.
- Put together a brand guideline for internal use in which the fonts, colors, use of images, and visual style that the brand should apply to the rest of the collateral materials.
- Developed the page in Webflow for all the different screens, desktop, iPad, and mobile.
- Designed videos to portray realistically and abstractly how the client's platform operated. These videos were aimed at providing a comprehensive visual representation of the platform's functionality.
- Worked on the animations to ensure they could be exported as Lottie files in JSON format. These files boast superior quality while maintaining a lightweight structure.
- Worked closely with the UX designer to animate each step accurately, aiming to achieve the most precise and fast outcome possible.
Mastermind Media LLC
- Watched different videos from the company where the raw material was presented. Analyzed the footage and established an edition style that best fit the target audience and the product.
- Edited videos following a TikTok style where videos and trending music could mix naturally and in a modern way.
- Exported videos in different ratios for different social platforms.
- Handled the redesign of a boutique commercial website.
- Helped the company find the identity it lacked and needed.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to establish the brand's visual design and set the colors, image types, typography, and fonts.
- Designed a fully navigable desktop and mobile prototype in Figma that showcased the page's functionality.
- Developed the website in Webflow, with a total of six interactive pages.
- Created a simple brand manual to guide the company on how to apply the new design to different pieces.
- Built email and social media post templates, digital ads, and videos for the company.
Plot Learning Limited
- Handled ongoing website updates for the company's higher education learning product.
- Assisted in finding and creating its website's visual identity that matched the company's target audience.
- Designed wireframes and prototypes for mobile and desktop using Figma.
- Created the website in Webflow using a CMS, which allowed users to build and manage the website. I also included micro-interactions and animations to make the website more appealing.
- Established a new design style and identity for a tech real estate startup.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to establish a visual design for the brand and set the colors, type of images to be used, and typography and font usage.
- Created a fully navigable desktop and mobile prototype in Figma that showcased the page's functionality.
- Built the website in Webflow, with a total of six interactive pages.
- Developed a simple brand guideline with the formal use of fonts, colors, and imagery, enabling the company to apply the new design to different pieces easily.
- Animated a motion graphic video that presented the product and some of its features with the newly established aesthetic as a video ad for social media.
- Worked on a fundraising pitch deck and established a new key visual style for the company presentation.
- Analyzed information and recommended layouts according to the data and distribution of space.
- Established a new key visual style for another company called Cybrary Group, which was part of BuildGroup.
- Created a Google Slide presentation for Cybrary Group.
- Produced different design options using Figma and transferred the new information from PowerPoint to Google Slides.
Visual and Brand Designer
Ride iQ, Inc.
- Established a new key visual for the brand for social media content for an equestrian startup.
- Animated posts, stories, and reels following the new key visual.
- Established a typology of posts to follow based on the company's content with a design and information coherence.
Motion Graphics Designer
Voices & Visions Productions LTD
- Worked on a presentation video and analyzed the script and material for the conception of the annual video presentation.
- Edited the video to make it consistent with the desired result.
- Carried out the motion graphics on After Effects, adding transitions and animations over the text and images, showing the year's final results.
Social Media Designer
Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc.
- Produced Instagram posts that talked about the Campus Crusade for Christ and the different aspects of the promoted GodTools app.
- Created key visuals, such as graphics and illustrations, for the company to use as social media posts, reels, stories, and ads to promote the app.
- Developed Lottie format animations for the app, using Lottie files for the final export.
- Animated videos for different social media requests, including video ads for the app in various formats, later promoted on social media platforms.
UI and Visual Graphic Designer
- Worked with the marketing team to create a clean, modern, fresh identity that better expresses the company's values.
- Developed digital ads, printing ads, Google Slides shows, pitch decks, promotional materials, and video ads with this new look and feel.
- Redesigned their old website with this new look and feel.
- Worked on the UX of the CLUES AI platform consisting of data analysis for buildings seeking to improve their energy efficiency.
- Established a new UI for the CLUES AI platform in dark mode for mobile and desktop.
- Revamped their old logo with a new approach that makes it easier to read and structure.
- Assisted in creating the visual identity and logo and establishing the target audience. Developed a design system and the look and feel, focusing on a premium market.
- Designed wireframes and prototypes for both mobile and web devices.
- Delivered brand marketing materials, including menus, websites, and social media resources.
- Built the main website and menu templates in Webflow, ready to be used as part of the features.
- Designed illustrations, layouts, and print materials.
- Added interactivity by delivering micro-animations made in Adobe After Effects.
- Assisted companies in finding the key visuals for their brand.
- Redesigned the Semperti website with a new and modern approach according to their product needs in Webflow.
- Created brochures, marketing campaigns, and ads for Bayton Group and its subsidiaries.
- Delivered offline and online campaigns for the Boutelier brand.
- Led the branding and campaigns for small companies that needed help launching their brands and products.
- Designed the UX and UI of Sumeria eCommerce and its social materials.
- Conceived and designed advertisements, animated logos, infographic brochures, and animated videos for Nihon Kohden.
- Redesigned the IveOne website with a modern and minimalistic approach in Webflow.
- Delivered a part of the communication strategy of Balling Hockey. Designed communication pieces such as intervened photographs, short gifs, and graphic-designed layouts.
Art Director and UI/UX Lead Designer
- Guided large companies, including Bimbo, Mercado Libre, Despegar, Bridgestone, Firestone, Western Union, and Walmart, in implementing web courses.
- Communicated with clients to define expectations and scope.
- Established the look and feel of various mobile and desktop web courses.
- Managed client expectations and deadlines for each project.
- Conceived and designed video storyboards based on project and client expectations.
- Designed the UI and implemented LMS platforms for different companies.
- Defined user flows based on client expectations, scope, wireframes, and prototype screens.
- Created new visual languages and design systems for the product.
- Led the team of UI/UX designers for web and mobile apps.
- Animated several storyboards of videos for clients.
- Collaborated with the company in the creation of a promotion and selling clothes app.
- Researched and established a visual identity for the app.
- Led interviews between different teams and established short and long-term goals.
- Defined user flows and UX journeys for the application.
- Defined a wireframe and prototyped screens for later approbation.
- Consulted frequently with the client and testing team made it possible to focus on user experience exceptionally well.
- Managed app testing with different clients to obtain helpful feedback in the prototyping stage.
- Consulted with companies in designing and implementing digital courses for mobile and desktop.
- Led a team of several UI/UX designers for web and mobile apps.
- Established the general look and feel of animated videos.
- Communicated with clients who needed an implementation strategy for their platform.
- Designed and animated several storyboards of videos for clients.
Gráfico y Simple
- Established the visual identity for the company that wanted to create a unique video graphic style.
- Designed video storyboards for big companies that needed to explain complex concepts in a modern and graphic way.
- Led a team of designers and coordinated tasks between teams.
Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Design
Universidad Abierta Interamericana - Buenos Aires, Argentina
California Institute of Technology