Atlanta, GA, United States
Member since April 9, 2018
Storytelling is Lucy's passion and UX/UI is currently impacting this area more than ever. With 12+ years of experience in design—from branding to responsive websites/mobile apps to platforms and dashboards—she'll shape your brand and build an interactive space. She starts projects by developing an understanding of the client's needs and then lets simplicity guide the user flows/designs, focusing on form and function: order, aesthetics, usability.
- Creative Lead2017 - PRESENTEastmont Digital
Technologies: InVision, Adobe Photoshop
- Designed a responsive website for a venture capitalist group.
- Led design and development teams.
- Built products for iOS, Android, web, Apple Watch, Android Wear, and more.
- Storyboarded video content for the Atlanta United soccer team.
- Wireframed and designed a digital experience for an accelerator hub based in Boulder, CO.
- Design Director2017 - PRESENTEngage Ventures, LLC
Technologies: InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Sketch
- Worked with startup companies to further their branding identity and online presence via their UX/UI of their mobile apps, responsive websites, and marketing.
- Designed desktop and iOS apps for smart beacon technology in the restaurant space; was heavily involved in every aspect of the product development process.
- Defined the platform strategy; beginning with brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Implemented best practices for product design, interaction designs, and visual designs.
- Owned the digital experience starting from an idea to the mobile app, desktop site to the pitch deck.
- Managed and oversaw the design development on the digital creative accounts like Lowe's, Delta, UPS, Hallmark, Arby's, and more.
- Led the creative and marketing aspects of digital campaigns for the desktop, tablet, and mobile devices (both iOS and Android).
- Managed and led the creatives to help companies drive revenue growth with digital marketing, design, and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising2002 - 2006University of Colorado at Boulder - Boulder, CO, USA
- Graphic DesignSEPTEMBER 2006 - SEPTEMBER 2008The Creative Circus