Mario J. Ayerbe
Austin, TX, United States
Member since August 14, 2015
Mario is a talented UX designer. With both a degree in graphic design and an MBA, he has a great understanding of the power that a quality user experience has on the success of a product. His mantra is making all aspects of a person’s experience enjoyable and productive with a click, touch, gesture, and mental gratification.
- Principal UX Designer2015 - PRESENTDell
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Suite, Proto.io, Invision
- Designed for security IT and consumer cloud users.
- Designed workshops on design process.
- Designed a management system for devices.
- Created marketing collateral for enterprise users.
- Senior UX Designer2014 - 2015GE
Technologies: Sketch, MAC OS, PowerPoint, Excel, InVision
- Designed a system for GE transportation.
- Designed a journey map of all my users in the space.
- Created personas to build the application.
- Designed a workout around users that I need to shadow.
- Designed a platform that legacy applications can adopt.
- Senior interactive & Visual Designer2011 - 2014Dell + WYSE
Technologies: Illustrator, Photoshop, Gliffy.com
- Designed UI solutions for consumer and enterprise applications. On the enterprise side, I delivered flowcharts and wireframes for an admin dashboard as well as security and system settings with UI specs for a device management tool.
- Created a mobile experience for consumer products that supports cloud storage and access to all your devices. Also created a tiny computer supporting an Android OS that can be connected to any type of monitor. Tested all products and interviewed customers on how they use our current and future applications.
- Created the PocketCloud application for mobile, desktop, and web. Created wireframes, sitemaps, personas, use cases, and specifications for the application.
- Collaborated with various team members including UI developers and product managers, and also contributed on building requirements with stakeholders. Produced competitive analysis for our product to ensure better features on the user experience side and plan our new business strategy.
- Learned how to be a PM.
- Senior Visual Designer2010 - 2011People Power
Technologies: Illustrator, Photoshop
- Designed IOT products for home automation.
- Worked closely with the CEO on presentations to Panasonic and other partners.
- Learned about home automation and how hard it is to work in Silicon Valley.
- Met a lot of entrepreneurs and made connections through Silicon Valley.
- Created their marketing website and other collaterals of the application.
- MBA degree in Business2007 - 2009Florida International University - Miami, Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in Graphic Design2000 - 2003Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale