Verified Expert in Design
Martin is a senior creative and founder of Uptick.Studio. His expertise lies in creating assets that can be perpetually reused while centering design around conversion goals, maximizing ROI on time invested. His client list includes tech giants like IBM, eBay, Google Ventures, and BECO Capital. With a passion for delivering exceptional work, Martin's desire to learn through failure and unknowns has led him to successfully identify ideal clients and focus their efforts on creating value.
Visualizing Venture Capital | Helping BECO Capital Showcase Their Vision
Social Media Brand Assets for eBay
Valuecraft.co: Website and Explainer Video
eBay ShopBot – Identity, UI Kit, and Social Media Visuals
Founder & Creative Director
- Worked with clients primarily based in the US, including Google Ventures, eBay, BECO Capital, and IBM.
- Delivered great work and created massive value for clients consistently.
- Improved our work environment and our focus continuously.
Design Lead at eBay Content Studio
- Managed a mighty team of creatives to develop world-class content, visuals, video, and presentations that continue to support and propel the eBay message forward.
- Owned creative execution across eBay’s channels, such as social media, events, owned channels, and internal comms.
- Collaborated directly with the CEO and SVP's on critical presentations and pitches.
Manager of Creative Services – Growth, Strategy, and Operations
- Created presentation packages for major conferences, including Google NEXT, Facebook F8, and ShopTalk.
- Prototyped using emerging technologies like Google Assistant, Principle, Invision, After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
- Developed social media campaigns including creative, scripts, and messaging.
- Created videos—both animated and live interviews.
- Designed prototypes using Sketch, InVision, and Principle.
Information Designer – Proposal Center of Competence
- Doubled the win rate compared to normal proposals.
- Created multi-channel projects with videos, presentations, and proposal websites showcasing IBM's solutions.
- Followed design and Agile practices to restructure information and tell a compelling visual story.
- Worked remotely and on-site to improve IBM's conversion rate on contracts worldwide.
Project Administrator for Nordics
- Managed projects on multiple ongoing accounts in the project-based services line of business.
- Monitored milestone progress, followed up, and managed documentation needed to comply with various business controls, such as the control points required by Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Focused on achieving efficiency, improving customer experience and satisfaction, optimizing project cycle time, and minimizing disputes.
- Produced international campaigns for the Vero Moda and Jack & Jones brands as part of a multichannel marketing effort spanning from theaters to the web.
- Collaborated with Bestseller's business intelligence department in explaining future business strategies through presentations, print, and video.
- Coordinated with the corporate social responsibility department to shape targeted communication efforts, including video, print, and on the web.
- Collected identity and brand data to generate annual reports for Bestseller.
- Analyzed data from social media marketing to develop integrated marketing strategies and continuously improve communication efforts.
Master of Applied Communication Research Degree in Persuasive Communication Online
Carlos III University - Madrid, Spain
Bachelor of Computer Aided Visualization Degree with Honors in Branding, Business Strategy, 3D Visualization
Anglia Ruskin University - United Kingdom
Associate’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography, and Videography
Nordic Multimedia Academy - Denmark
Building a Second Brain
Forte Labs, LLC
The Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting
American Writers & Artists Institute