Walnut Creek, CA, United States
Member since April 4, 2018
Martin thrives at the intersection of business and design. Always going the extra mile to satisfy not only design requirements, he also makes sure the business model and brand positioning work together to create one cohesive experience. Having supported over 56$ billion worth of business and crafted solutions for large multinational brands like IBM, eBay, and Jack & Jones, Martin knows how to drive a project to successful completion.
- Manager of Creative Services - Growth, Strategy and Operations2016 - PRESENTeBay
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Maxon Cinema 4D, Balsamic Mockups, Adobe InDesign, Apple Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint, InVision, Principle, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom
- Created presentation packages for major conferences including Google NEXT, Facebook F8, and ShopTalk.
- Prototyped using emerging technologies like Google Assistant, Principle, Invision, After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
- Developed social media campaigns including creative, scripts, and messaging.
- Created videos, both animated and live interviews.
- Designed prototypes using Sketch, InVision, and Principle.
- Information Designer – Proposal Center of Competence2015 - 2016IBM
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Maxon Cinema 4D, Balsamic Mockups, Adobe InDesign, Apple Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint, InVision, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom,
- Doubled the win-rate compared to normal proposals.
- Created multi-channel projects with videos, presentations, and proposal websites showcasing IBM's solutions.
- Followed design and Agile practices to re-structure information and tell a compelling visual story.
- Worked remotely and on-site to improve IBM's conversion rate on contracts worldwide.
- Project Administrator for Nordics2014 - 2015IBM
Technologies: Asana, Hubspot CRM, Lotus Notes, Getting Things Done (GTD)
- Closely managed projects on a large number of ongoing accounts in the project-based services (PBS) line of business.
- Monitored milestone progress, followed up, and managed documentation needed to comply with various business controls such as the control points required by Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Focused on achieving efficiency, improving customer experience and satisfaction, optimizing project cycle time, and minimizing disputes.
- Corporate Communicator2009 - 2012Bestseller - Jack&Jones, VeroModa, etc.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamic Mockups, Adobe InDesign, Apple Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint, InVision, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom,
- Produced international campaigns for Vero Moda and Jack & Jones as part of a multichannel marketing effort spanning from theatres to web.
- Collaborated with Bestseller Business Intelligence in explaining future business strategies through presentations, print, and video.
- Coordinated with the Corporate Social Responsibility department in the shaping of targeted communication efforts including video, print, and web.
- Collected identity and brand data to generate annual reports for Bestseller.
- Analyzed data from social media marketing for the development of integrated marketing strategies and to continuously improve communication efforts.
- Online course in Consumer Psychology & Copywriting2016 - 2017American Writers & Artists - Remote
- Master of Applied Communication Research degree in Persuasive Communication Online2012 - 2013Carlos III University - Madrid, Spain
- Bachelor of Computer Aided Visualization degree with Honors in Branding, Business strategy, 3D Visualization2008 - 2009Anglia Ruskin University - United Kingdom
- Associate’s degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Photography, and Videography2006 - 2008Nordic Multimedia Academy - Denmark