Verified Expert in Design
Melody Ting (she/her) is a product designer of over five years who has worked with large, established companies such as EA and Tesla and up-and-coming startups. She has a proven track record of delivering impactful experiences across industries, emphasizing data-focused products and complex workflows. Melody is committed to designing user-centric experiences and is passionate about working with teams whose vision aligns with her values.
- Conceived and built a responsive design system for a suite of applications.
- Designed a comprehensive policy authoring experience to empower cities to help regulate the private rideshare providers and enforce mobility rules.
- Led a UI refresh initiative that significantly improved the look and feel of existing features.
Mantra Health, Inc.
- Introduced user feedback collection systems to better measure engagement and patient satisfaction through surveys and interviews.
- Designed a work order system for providers and CX representatives to better track work, assign tasks, and hold each other accountable for requests, improving efficiency and transparency.
- Designed an emergency call feature that enabled providers to quickly pull in backup during time-sensitive situations and alert relevant stakeholders, ensuring the safety of patients during sensitive calls and empowering providers to take action fast.
- Designed an end-to-end alarm management and workflow system that empowered HVAC users to track their alarms across their entire lifecycle.
- Conducted user research, creating user personas, and distilled interview findings into a user research library that would inform product direction.
- Contributed to product management responsibilities, wrote Jira stories, and consulted on core product direction.