2018 - 2019
- Improved registration and checkout performance.
- Co-created design system.
- Designed and conducted user research.
- Introduced design thinking methodologies to the team.
- Involved in creating strategy and setting company goals.
Technologies: Abstracts, InVision, Sketch
2017 - 2018
- Gathered requirements from user representatives and stakeholders for a car-sharing company's back-office tool.
- Created an innovative workflow for a back-office that allowed to significantly shorten task duration.
- Created wireframes for a car-sharing company's back-office tool.
- Created prototypes for a car-sharing company's back-office tool.
- Tested and showcased the prototypes to validate the direction with the client.
Technologies: InVision, Sketch
2016 - 2017
- Designed AI and AR ready farm management app that proved this kind of solution is a valid approach to improving farm sustainability in developing countries.
- Designed a stress management course for a NY-based coach training leaders from Fortune 500 companies.
- Designed a blockchain database concept that applied gamification elements to guide user behavior.
- Evaluated existing beer brewing applications and created a concept for a more habit-forming and gamified version of the product.
- Created various branding and UI concepts for products and websites.
Technologies: Zeplin, InVision, Sketch, Figma
2012 - 2016
- Took lead on the third installment of the popular Hidden Object series Nightmares from the Deep.
- Designed gameplay for the successful Dark Arcana: The Carnival game (4.4 rating on iTunes and Android, 9/10 on Steam).
- Designed gameplay and story for Grim Legends 3, DLC, Enigmatis 3 DLC.
- Designed gameplay and story for a F2P title Nightmares from the Deep: A Hidden Object Adventure.
- Researched, optimized, and tweaked the gameplay, aiding in designing the meta-game and conducting prototype tests.
Technologies: Game Engine Programming, Adobe Photoshop