Verified Expert in Design
Milan is a pioneer in design applied to the enterprise level. He has worked with Google, SAP, Toyota, ThoughtWorks, the UN, and scaling startups. 10 years ago, he designed a patented innovation for Boeing's flight decks. Since then, he works with enterprises of all shapes and sizes to bring business strategies to life: designing products, operations, and organizations to deliver. His book "Intersection" introduces this enterprise design approach.
Deutsche Telekom: Social Workplace and Intranet
QualiWare: Reinventing Enterprise Modelling
United Nations: Digital Strategy
Founder, Managing Partner
Enterprise Design Associates
- Developed a comprehensive framework for enterprise design.
- Published Intersection, the first book on enterprise design.
- Ran the annual Intersection conference on enterprise design.
- Led project work with enterprises including SAP, Toyota, Deutsche Telekom, GIZ, Total, Auchan, and Boeing.
- Mentored and consulted with the startup ecosystem: Google, NUMA Paris, and Campus Tel Aviv.
- Worked with consultancies and agencies such as Sapient and Accenture.
Lecturer in Enterprise Design
Sciences Po Paris
- Presented lectures on the following topics: Introduction to Enterprise Design, Running Enterprise Design Sprints, Enterprise Modeling, and Enterprise Design Systems.
- Coached graduates on career and professional development choices.
- Ran workshops with executive and private sector partners.
- Designed key parts of a software suite: SAP Intelligent RPA.
- Integrated SAP's offerings with an acquired startup.
- Helped drive product strategy, simplification, and user experience.
- Made maps syncing architecture, product design and UX, and an agile backlog.
Mentor, Product Design Expert, Certified Google Design Sprint Master
- Worked with startups and scaleups on product and business success.
Enterprise Design Lead
Toyota Motor Europe
- Led an organization-wide culture change program.
- Planned and facilitated enterprise design sprints.
- Headed employee engagement research and interventions.
- Designed an overall strategy for SAP's workplace experience.
- Designed various intranet properties using SAP and complimentary technologies.
- Customized and simplified SAP systems and tools for internal use.
Jeppesen (a Boeing Company)
- Designed a patented innovation for in-flight navigation systems.
- Designed a series of apps for aviation (flight deck and cabin crew), commercial and light marine.
- Embedded design practice into the organization with a Scrum approach.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in MBA Spécialisé Consulting et Management des Technologies
ISC Paris - Paris, France
Diploma in Communication Design
HSD Düsseldorf - Düsseldorf, Germany
Courses in Communication, Interaction
Ecole Nationale Supérieur d'Art et de Design de Nancy - Nancy, France