Verified Expert in Design
Molham is a visual designer with solid eCommerce experience. His work balances simplicity, beauty, and function to achieve business goals, and he maintains an awareness of the technical limitations and trade-offs that accompany a design decision. Molham distills complex problems and high-level ideas into their foundational concepts and applies the right combination of simplicity and functionality to deliver measurable, achievable outcomes.
SNAP's Augmented Reality Enterprise Services (ARES) Launch
App Design and Brand Style Guide for a Pre-loved Fashion App
- Managed design for a new audience in Japan to bring a new level of excitement and joy of gift-giving experience. Built research-based design proposals and deep insights into the Japanese market.
- Applied aesthetically pleasing design and best practices to achieve an MVP version for the dev team. Even had to use the traditional Japanese language to achieve real prototypes. Results-driven design concepts provide a smooth gifting experience.
- Successfully applied predictive models, including Fitts's law, Jakob's law, and Hick's law, after deconstructing familiar gifting marketplaces in Japan and providing an interface that adapts to Antae segments of users.
- Provided timeless web components and a strong brand foundation on top for the team to move to production sooner than anticipated.
- Provided intent-based checkout design interaction via the natural Japanese language, lowering the knowledge barrier required to complete the checkout process.
- Developed Anatae brand guidelines, ensuring consistency across all gifting, receiving, and redeeming touchpoints.
- Worked on the brand's look and feel through a brand identity for organizations and leaders seeking to reach peak performance. First, I delivered broad-stroke creative and strategic territories driven by brand research.
- Isolated design ideations based on insights from exploration. Then, solidified and expanded my approach to best suit the objective, followed by visual explorations of new imagery and aesthetics, built upon strategy and brand foundation.
- Created design concepts based on brand binaries and quick workshops. Translated final approved design concept and executed key touch-points and web design components.
- Designed a unique set of icons that requires capturing the essence of balance, performance, and the nine components that make up the brand.
- Developed landing page Figma designs for desktop and mobile. Going beyond design to suggest a suitable animation concept for a few sections. Helped out with imagery selection and provided AI-generated images.
- Reported keynote for executives to look at team performance-provided charts and dashboard designs.
Branding and Design Systems Expert
ARES - Snapchat
- Built and implemented cohesive design systems for SNAP's primary products: Fit Analytics and ARES.
- Helped create a set of principles to start the design system.
- Developed and ensured consistent branding across all Fit Analytics and ARES marketing materials and user interfaces while collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Engaged as part of the user research team and made iterative improvements to the design system with the help of an agency.
- Created and maintained a style guide for consistent application of the design system.
- Established and promoted design guidelines, best practices, and standards, advocating for the importance of design systems within the organization and educating team members on their use.
- Collaborated with different departments on projects, ensuring the successful expansion into new markets and the launch of a suite of new global products.
- Worked on diverse projects to complete a series of product launches, such as using ProtoPie to test and validate design interaction between components and patterns.
- Assisted team members on the new business unit in designing high-fidelity prototypes and generating animated graphics for the ARES website and sales presentations.
- Supported sales in different projects, ensuring all external-facing materials were cohesive and on brand, and helped create brand-consistent Google templates.
- Reduced 68% in call center volume within two weeks after the launch of the support page and social media login.
- Achieved 1,000% faster designs and development cycles in Mumzworld. It speeds up the design and development cycle, improves accessibility and localization, and measurably improves the product's user experience.
- Created a gift registry, making giving and receiving gifts less of a burden and more meaningful.
- Managed a personal recommendation assistant. Personalization is when you anticipate users' needs and automatically show them a relevant experience.
- Managed customer expectations with accurate delivery and promises, especially in problematic areas, with a clear understanding of the current state of the shipment and order.
Senior UI and Interaction Designer
- Managed customer expectations with accurate delivery and promises, especially in problematic areas, and a clear understanding of the current state of the shipment and order.
- Enabled people in Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, the UAE, Portugal, Colombia, and Australia to trade second-hand fashion. Became different from other classifieds. Shedd facilitates pick-up and delivery operations between the seller and the buyer.
- Created a design system. Unified the experience based on company brand values.
- Worked as a multidisciplinary designer, helping departments humanize prototypes and design products. Built a powerful web presence, specializing in design solutions for creative projects and putting people first.
- Created a color-blind accessibility design. Most Dubai houses and apartments use DEWA to provide water and electricity services. Created a Ul design that needed to be accessible to all different color blinds.
- Worked with a large team to deliver a new enhanced look of the website and DEWAs app, from the new Ul to the latest UX and architecture.
- Designed a 'FonB' solution for Asterisk phonebooks. Provided integration between various utilities and brought them under your Asterisk IP phone to operate from a single phonebook. At the same time, it will keep your privacy concealed.
- Worked with Aptus Telecom as one of their vital employees. We started with the idea that it could help companies enhance their communications. We realized that companies needed us, and we were successful.
- Designed online content for the organization. Managed product branding from printable content to digital content, produced digital content following the organization's objectives, and integrated an online payment gateway with the company's website.
- Managed product campaigns, multimedia production (voice, video, and animation), web development, and server- and client-side scripting.
- Optimized the search engine based on demographics, keyword selection, and content relevance.
High National Diploma in Business Application and Computing
Edexcel - Damascus, Syria
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring