Verified Expert in Design
Nisa is a product designer and strategist with UX design and front-end chops and a background in international marketing. Her wide range of skills come together through her love of solving problems. She is primarily interested in problem areas around mental health, earth sustainability, and nutrition.
- Helped companies iterate their product with confidence by providing design feedback.
- Built a brand with a logo, color scheme, and premium experience.
- Interviewed and hired 45 design advisors to give design feedback.
- Led the entire UX design process from research, and visual design for nonprofits and startups of all stages.
- Defined experiences through detailed wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Created experience direction and interaction designs for web applications.
- Crafted experience designs for blockchain technology platforms.
Product Designer II
- Designed an onboarding experience for drivers on an international scale.
- Defined and prioritized problems and built and executed a roadmap for design workstreams while partnering with Product, Engineering, and Product Marketing.
- Owned end-to-end design process of ideation, prototyping, guerilla user testing, and integrating feedback into final designs.
- Helped start the Uber @ Mindfulness group for daily in-office meditations.
- Conducted usability audits and gave UX/UI design recommendations that helped win a $1.6 million project.
- Mentored UX interns for 2 summers, including during their final project to redesign a nonprofits website— designs which the stakeholder immensely approved of.
- Led the creation of UX design systems for the entire UX team that saved time and improved work flows across multiple responsive design projects.
- Developed experience strategy and interaction designs for Park MGM’s new website.
- Created an experience strategy and wireframed the entire website for Arrow’s new marketing website in 2 weeks.
- Worked for clients including Honda, Acura, T-Mobile, and HPE.
Certificate of Completion in Front-end Web Development P/T Course
General Assembly - Los Angeles, CA, USA
Certification in Technology Entrepreneurship
Stanford | Online - Online
Bachelor's Degree in International Marketing
Baruch College - New York City, NY, USA