Verified Expert in Design
Özge is an experienced product designer who loves to design fully functional solutions and end-to-end products. She is comfortable working on a range of projects, from being a solo designer to collaborating with product teams. Based on her background, Özge is experienced working in the European and US markets. Her hunger and curiosity for psychology drive her to grow her skills for various types of users.
Uzaktan Livestream eLearning Web Platform
Casa Product Furniture eCommerce
- Headed both the iOS app and web (RWD) platform design.
- Worked closely with product managers to prioritize and manage the design system backlog and align it with the product and engineer team.
- Provided solutions and designs for problems to design the optimal user experience and worked with the product and engineer team to deliver what works best for the time and technical constraints.
- Created design consistency across various digital platforms.
- Built scalable design systems to maintain consistency.
- Created production-ready design assets and worked with engineers to ensure a high-quality experience is shipped.
- Regularly gave and received feedback on designs and strategic product decisions.
- Reviewed user adoption for product deliverables combining analysis, data, and creative design thinking.
Lead UX/UI Designer
Peach and Pebble Inc.
- Tasked with designing a smooth and functional experience for the eCommerce customers.
- Worked alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle. Guided the vision for the product and achieve it through design documentation and presentations.
- Developed high-level wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Measured and tested design work by partnering with the digital manager and thinking about how our design work can lead to positive outcomes.
- Designed the customer journey to be clear and efficient without unnecessary clicks, time lost on loading overloaded pages, etc.
- Reviewed product releases qualitatively and through data, pre, and post-launch to ensure high-quality experiences.
- Stayed up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Worked as a UX/UI designer to re-design Abacus, the first Jira app that lets users create mathematical formulas using custom fields for Mumo System, an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solution Partner.
- Validated design decisions through research and stakeholders' meetings. Worked hand in hand with product manager throughout the understanding, design, and development process.
- Simplified the flow and interaction as required by considering various types of users—improved customer journey and experience.
- Rapidly produced multiple concepts and prototypes.
- Established, maintained, and promoted UI design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Humanly Group, Inc
- Determined a road map concerning the design process, integrating stakeholders to use design tools and systems. Worked jointly with the project owner, QA, IT, and product team.
- Worked on UX research, personas, user journeys, prototypes, and usability.
- Prepared and conducted user interviews with educators based in the USA.
- Designed new features and actively got a role in design enhancements.
- Gathered user requirements with product managers and designers in collaboration. And assisted the engineering team throughout feature implementation, produced all required visual assets, styling attributes, etc.
- Developed and executed UI mockups, prototypes, and A/B tests that enable to perform the most impactful product experiences.
- Worked with the eCommerce teams and developers to ensure aesthetics with usability and web standards.
- Translated product goals, design trends, UX research, and marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Contributed to the definition and creation of flexible, intelligible design systems and component libraries.
- Worked jointly with a product team to brainstorm, ideate, and iterate as required.
- Ran to define innovative experience design solutions, staying up to date on the latest design trends and cutting-edge technologies.
- Developed approaches concerning the next stages of the product.
- Designed a responsive website to provide a smooth and unique experience for the users.
- Applied Agile methodology on the entire stage of the design.
- Provided consumer-facing solutions and UX deliverables as personas, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and GUI concept design.
ORFS Group 4
- Contributed to large-scale projects with the marketing, IT, and strategy team to create user-friendly, data-driven, and clean designs.
- Gathered clients' requirements and worked on the design process efficiently.
- Worked with the IT team to develop UI pattern toolkits.
- Designed and prototyped sophisticated and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media.
- Cooperated cross-functionally with engineering and user research to ensure a continuous product development process.
- Redesigned some components on the desktop app, researched and designed wireframes of the first version of the iOS mobile app.
- Developed persona and user scenarios regarding the product's requirements.
- Worked on market analysis to define additional competitors on the market.
- Created visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that support deliver the desired message.
- Worked with Art Director to determine the scope of the projects.
- Developed corporate identity and guidelines for companies to use to communicate their brand.
- Created short videos for the agency.
Exchange Student Participant in Visual Communication Design
Fachbereich Gestaltung Hochschule Mainz - Mainz, Germany
Bachelor's Degree in Communication Design
Yildiz Technical University - İstanbul, Turkey