Verified Expert in Design
Porhour designs digital products and services using the human-centered design framework. With 6+ years of experience as a consultant and in-house product designer, she helps businesses achieve their product-market fit using the design-thinking methodology, improving customer retention and acquisition through delightful user experience. Currently, Porhour's running co-creation workshops and designing and managing digital products and services at a startup focusing on financial inclusion.
E-learning App for High-school Students – Beyond Passing Exams
Game Membership and Data Plan – Playgame Unlimited
- Provided UX design consultancy to UNDP on their community platform, SparkBlue, used by UNDP, UNICEF, and their development partners. This led to their management dashboards, facilitators, and overall experience enhancement.
- Designed an e-learning platform that led to 300% user growth and well over 120% MAU growth within three months with the new design. Students completed a total of 1.06 million lessons and 0.8 million exercises.
- Designed and launched the COVID-19 health monitoring and quarantine management app for Cambodia's government which supports the government's effort to successfully managed the COVID-19 spread in the country.
Lead UX Designer and Digital Product Owner
- Established the UX team and culture at Manulife Cambodia.
- Led design workshops, desirability studies, and usability studies, which resulted in the first digital insurance product for Manulife Cambodia.
- Designed and managed two strategic products for bank partners.
- Led the redesign of the self-servicing app resulting in over 57% monthly active user growth, over 70% registered users growth, and over 30% conversion rate for transaction-type journeys.
- Oversaw the customer experience for all digital and traditional telco products for all channels, including USSD, SMS, and IVR.
- Facilitated design workshops that led to further collaboration with UNESCO and USAID.
- Designed the first-of-its-kind gaming and telecom membership platform.
- Established and analyzed different marketing and UX funnels with the marketing teams.
- Helped manage and prioritize the product roadmap and quality control on digital products.
Mäd Digital Consultancy
- Led the design of the ordering app for a notable beverage brand leading to over $2 million on orders in the first two weeks.
- Facilitated design sprints and other design workshops for corporate and international clients.
- Performed customer interviews, research, and competitor studies.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Global Innovation Management
National University of Management - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
YSEALI Academic Fellowship in Civic Engagement
Northern Illinois University - Northen Illinois, United States
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Arts and Design
Zaman University (NKA Paragon International University) - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring