Verified Expert in Design
Raina is an insightful designer who has worked on a range of popular products in different cultural environments, from Australian iron ore giants to children's smart toys. She designed the branding for multiple sports and events products for hosts, athletes, and fans in the sports community. Raina delivers excellent, well-balanced projects in multiple dimensions—between business and users, development and products, experience and cost, logic and aesthetics, and norms and breakthroughs.
User Experience Designer
- Designed end-to-end products from user research to user interaction design, visual design, final delivery, and usability test.
- Collaborated with clients such as Mercedes-Benz, Singapore Government, China Merchants Bank, BHP Billiton, Simon & Schuster, and Pimsleur.
- Increased an app rating from 1.5 to 4.7 by redesigning and re-branding it.
- Delivered over five mobile applications and three web applications.
- Handled the visual experience of consumer-facing mobile products at Active.com/mobile.
- Designed the entire mobile visual experience for the LaxPower app (Active.com/mobile/laxpower-app).
- Crafted the entire mobile visual experience for the ACTIVEkids app (Active.com/mobile#kids-app).
- Implemented the redesign of the mobile visual experience for Moonlight Mobile (Active.com/mobile/moonlight-app?int=mob-homepage-moonlight-app-03).
- Created the visual design for the Couch to 5K app (Active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app?int=mob-homepage-couch-to-5k-app-03).
- Designed the visuals for ACTIVE camps and classes (Activecamps.com/product-login).
- Created the visual design for ACTIVE Swim Manager (Activeswim.com/swim-meet-software/swim-manager).
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication
Jiangnan University - Wuxi, China