Verified Expert in Design
Ran brings an artist's eye and an engineer's mind to approach design in a systematic yet creative way. She holds a Master of Science degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, and data visualization. In the past five years, Ran has specialized in solving complex enterprise SaaS problems by creating elegant and simple UX solutions. Ran follows an iterative, user-centered, and data-informed design process.
Senior UX Designer
- Created a design taxonomy product add-on that generated over 200+ sales opportunities and millions of dollars in revenue.
- Led design and research for an automated release analysis feature, a crucial building block for the amplitude growth engine.
- Spearheaded Amplitude's design system, Cerulean.
- Designed and created various growth experiments on the company's website to generate more qualified leads and opportunities.
- Led the design team for various design endeavors such as creating personas, running and hosting a usability improvement day, and defining the company's design and experience principles.
UC Berkeley Extension
- Taught a 10-week diagramming and prototyping for UX course for a class of 14 students. Topics including user-centered design, user experience mapping, low-fi and high-fi wireframing, and different levels of prototyping.
- Led all design initiatives for Chartboost’s main product to improve the user experience for both customers and internal employees.
- Conducted data-driven design experiments to impact revenue.
- Designed an internal tool to allow account managers to bid on the most suitable top publishers for their clients to achieve a better ROI for their advertising campaigns.
- Led design initiatives for the next-gen Marketo Analytics and Email Editor 2.0.
- Redesigned Marketo Docs, Marketo Dev site, and engineering's hiring website.
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Maryland - College Park
Applied UX Intensive
Cooper Professional Education