Saad Ali Shah
Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Member since October 29, 2015
Saad loves to design simple and meaningful user interfaces. He believes that simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. He has served as a lead UI designer for many front-running companies including working for a Fortune 500 for over eight years. He specializes in clean-and-user-friendly interfaces that help a product achieve its business objectives without compromising its good looks.
- Senior UX/UI Designer2017 - 2017Spot Trender
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, InVision, CSS3 Animations
- Redesigned a web app for the company.
- Worked on user research, user flows, personas, red route, information architecture, and rapid prototyping.
- Worked on the design language, icons, typography, and components.
- Created a style guide for the application.
- Performed QA once the design was implemented.
- Added interactive animations to components.
- Worked on a redesigned product that ultimately helped the company get new clients like Google and Warner Brothers.
- Lead UX/UI Designer2014 - 2015Real Strategic
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Balsamiq
- Redesigned the complete application suite of Real Strategic.
- Worked directly with the CEO and the product manager to come up with all the concepts for the redesign of Reputation Kahuna.
- Designed the concepts for the mobile and tablet views.
- Managed a small team of designers to complete the redesign in the allocated time.
- Provided interactions for various sections of the apps.
- UI Designer2013 - 2014Athelete IQ
Technologies: Abobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision
- Designed the concepts for the landing page.
- Provided creative concepts for the application.
- Designed concepts for the mobile and tablet views.
- Translated design requirements into usable concepts.
- Provided interactions for various sections of the app.
- UX/UI Designer2012 - 2013ScoutForce Athlete
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq
- Analyzed the UI design requirements and translated the requirements into wireframes.
- Designed complete application concepts for all parts.
- Made illustrations for certain areas of the app and provided animations for the application interactions.
- Designer2011 - 2012Wombat Co.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, InVision
- Improved the product's user interface and user experience.
- Worked on the landing page designs.
- Provided concepts for the product promotion materials.
- Enhanced the UI for certain portions of the product.
- Worked in collaboration with another designer to achieve a quality final product.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications and Networks2008 - 2012COMSATS Institute of Information Technology - Abbottabad, Pakistan