2017 - 2019
- Created a rapid idea validation program designed to generate real market feedback.
- Helped tens of founders to test their ideas.
- Analyzed data gathered from website usage, advertisements, and general feedback.
- Handled all of the design, branding, and marketing for the business.
- Worked on both digital products and retail ideas.
Technologies: Figma, InVision, Photoshop, Sketch, Principle, UXPin, ProtoPie, Webflow
Co-founder | Chief Design Officer
2015 - 2017
- Worked as part of a founding team that bootstrapped the company from 0 to $1.5 million revenue in 18 months.
- Hired and managed a team of 20 onsite individuals and 40+ remote designers; also set up an offshore office. Reviewed over 500 candidates and interviewed over 100.
- Fully designed Kubo and did all the UX, branding, and design concepts for Shebah; both projects won Gold in the World Tech Design Awards.
- Prototyped over 25 ideas.
- Worked with over 50 founders to validate their ideas.
- Conceptualized, created workflows for and managed the strategy and execution of a pre-revenue prototyping and capital raising program.
Technologies: InVision, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, Principle, ProtoPie
Lead UX Designer
2015 - 2015
- Worked on UX, UI, and interactions for a beauty app in the augmented reality space.
- Created interactive prototypes to test out various UX solutions.
- Worked with the Chinese market in mind as this was the intended target market.
- Produced full designs for a MVP.
- Continued consulting after the initial MVP designs were delivered.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Pixate
Lead UX Designer
2015 - 2015
Versent | MyBudget
- Led the UX for the creation of MyBudgets internal digital tools.
- Traveled onsite to conduct research and perform user interviews.
- Observed the organizations current processes in order to create new tools for them to adopt.
- Attended meetings directly with stakeholders to understand requirements and current problems.
- Prototyped solutions and tested prototypes with real users.
- Documented progress and insights.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, UXPin
2014 - 2014
- Managed all of the product design and brand-related work for all of LOKE's organizations and products including Boogiespot and Aston Club.
- Led a small design team and remote team members.
- Collaborated with CTO to build LOKE's next-generation mobile payment and loyalty products.
- Created the Aston Club brand.
- Redesigned the Aston Club mobile app and POS solution for merchants.
Technologies: Sketch, Pixate, Photoshop, InVision, UXPin
Head of Product
2012 - 2014
- Managed all of the product design and branding within the organization.
- Directly managed a small design team.
- Worked with CTO to build LOKE Digital's next-generation payment gateway.
- Conceptualized and designed LOKE's new white-labeled payments and loyalty app solution.
- Fully designed LOKE Digital's new standalone mobile payments app, Aston Club.
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Pixate
2012 - 2012
- Oversaw all of the design-related work for LOKE's marketing CRM, Boogiespot.
- Led all of the brand work for all of LOKE's products.
- Managed two developers working on Boogiespot.
- Implemented all of the UX and UI work for Boogiespots white-labeled mobile app product.
- Conducted research and user testing.
Technologies: Photoshop, InVision