Co-founder | Chief Design Officer
2015 - 2017
- Worked as part of a founding team that bootstrapped the company from 0 to $1.5 million revenue in 18 months.
- Hired and managed a team of 20 onsite individuals and 40+ remote designers; also set up an offshore office. Reviewed over 500 candidates and interviewed over 100.
- Fully designed Kubo and did all the UX, branding, and design concepts for Shebah; both projects won Gold in the World Tech Design Awards.
- Prototyped over 25 ideas.
- Worked with over 50 founders to validate their ideas.
- Conceptualized, created workflows for and managed the strategy and execution of a pre-revenue prototyping and capital raising program.
Technologies: InVision, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, Principle, ProtoPie