Verified Expert in Design
Sandy is currently a UX Designer at Google on the Cloud AI team. Before that, she worked at some of New York’s fastest-growing consumer-facing eCommerce companies such as Etsy, Rent the Runway, Fab.com, and Hem. Sandy's work has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, and Apple Keynote.
- Worked as a UX designer for Automl; also working on democratizing AI.
- Collaborated across different teams to build a better experience for Etsy’s buyers and by extension, Etsy sellers.
- Cultivated an intimate understanding of our buyers' needs and goals.
- Created a culture of human-centric design.
Rent the Runway
- Solved complex business problems with a keen eye on the user and translated solutions into simple user experiences and user interfaces in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
Senior User Experience Designer
- Applied a deep understanding of Fab’s users into interfaces that are usable, inspired, and fun, informed both by quantitative and qualitative data.
- Hired, coached, and guided a design intern.
- Managed and was responsible for all interactions across multiple breakpoints on our fully responsive site as part of our brand relaunch.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interaction Design
School of Visual Arts - New York City, NY, USA