London, United Kingdom
Member since November 12, 2015
Saskia is a multi-disciplinary designer and photographer based in London and Sydney. She has a refined, minimal aesthetic that focuses on intelligent, intuitive design solutions across a number of different products. Her strengths are designing with empathy, truly understanding the outcome and the vision of the client, as well as the audience. She builds strong brands through a design thinking process for brand identity, vision and strategy.
- Web Designer | Photographer | Art Director2012 - PRESENTHed Agency
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Lightroom
- Created the brand identity.
- Created and maintained brand vision and brand messaging.
- Designed a responsive, interactive website.
- Created and produced all marketing materials.
- Implemented the brand style across all physical events.
- Brand Manager | Website Designer | eCommerce Director2012 - PRESENTSwedish Stockings
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Photography
- Developed and maintained brand guidelines.
- Photographed look books and campaign images.
- Streamlined and managed inventory and stock control.
- Designed and produced product packaging and internal/external marketing material.
- Developed an eCommerce website fully translated in English and Swedish with multiple currencies.
- Consistently analysed user data to optimize websites.
- Designer2015 - 2015TUSHY
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify
- Designed a responsive eCommerce website.
- Created the corporate identity and illustration.
- Designed the data visualization, technical drawings, and iconography.
- Designed the UX/UI strategy for conversions.
- Collaborated with an entirely remote team.
- Creative Director2009 - 2015Sparkk
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, Microsoft Office, HTML, CSS
- Built up the branding and visual identity including customized font and color palette.
- Managed the brand over a wholesale and retail model.
- Managed a team of designers and interns.
- Developed and designed the website and branding for the wholesale website as well as the branding and conversion strategies for the retail website.
- Designed 8 collections for the company over two years, many of which still continue to be bestsellers for the company.
- Implemented and designed the visual merchandising.
- Designer2014 - 2014TurnPoint
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite
- Built corporate identity and illustrations.
- Designed a responsive eCommerce website including UX/UI.
- Built a content-heavy design with structured informational hierarchy.
- Designed the podcast, blog, and handled the integration.
- Developed the heavy data visualization and implemented the photography.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Design2006 - 2008Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - Melbourne, Australia