Brooklyn, United States
Member since August 21, 2017
As a New York-based, award-winning product designer and digital creative director, Saygun is focused on interface architecture, user experience, and user interface design. With a passion for user experience, user research, and the latest technologies, he has more than ten years of experience designing user interfaces across various digital mediums for both startups and well-known brands like Coca-Cola, Nike, and Vodafone.
- Digital Creative Director (UX/UI)2014 - PRESENTSaygun Erkaraman
Technologies: Pen&Paper, InVision, Sketch, Xmind, OmniGraffle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, PDF Decks, Pitches
- Served as UX/UI consultant and design expert for Next Jump's Perksatwork, an eCommerce product handling loyalty programs for companies like AT&T, Cisco, JP Morgan, Oracle, and Tesla with merchants like 1800 Flowers, AMC, Best Buy, Expedia, Lenovo, Nordstrom, Priceline, and Walmart.
- Provided consultancy and award-winning visual design services for Plasenta Conversation Agency to launch 360 campaigns and digital products for exclusive clients like Nike, Coca-Cola, Burn, Unilever, and Vodafone.
- Delivered high-end, user-centered experience and interface solutions for tech startup MVPs, including iOS/Android applications and web-based responsive platforms/applications for Awesome NYC.
- Launched strategy/data-driven responsive websites and digital applications with best UX practices for healthcare companies, Pfizer and Danone (Nutricia, Neocate) for Revolution Digital.
- Provided visual design and art direction for GREY Worldwide Agency and Proximity (Alice BBDO) to deliver user-centered, experience and interface solutions for web-based platforms/applications for Gillette, Pronet (Turkey's leading home security company), and Vitra.
- Digital Creative Director2011 - 2014Rafineri
Technologies: InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects
- Led a digital creative team of 14 and launched 360 campaigns, websites, micro-sites, and digital applications.
- Mentored creatives to deliver on the brief and on-strategy design from ideation to execution.
- Managed team’s working structure, process, and growth.
- Contributed to re-establishing Rafineri as an award-winning digital agency.
- Collaborated with brands like Paypal, Sony, Amnesty International, and GQ Magazine.
- Master's degree in Communication Design2008 - 2009Istanbul Kultur University - Istanbul
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual Communication Design2003 - 2007Istanbul Bilgi University - Istanbul, Turkey