Verified Expert in Design
As a New York-based, award-winning product designer and digital creative director, Saygun is focused on interface architecture, user experience, and user interface design. With a passion for user experience, user research, and the latest technologies, he has more than ten years of experience designing user interfaces across various digital mediums for both startups and well-known brands like Coca-Cola, Nike, and Vodafone.
Digital Creative Director (UX/UI)
- Served as UX/UI consultant and design expert for Next Jump's Perksatwork, an eCommerce product handling loyalty programs for companies like AT&T, Cisco, JP Morgan, Oracle, and Tesla with merchants like 1800 Flowers, AMC, Best Buy, Expedia, Lenovo, Nordstrom, Priceline, and Walmart.
- Provided consultancy and award-winning visual design services for Plasenta Conversation Agency to launch 360 campaigns and digital products for exclusive clients like Nike, Coca-Cola, Burn, Unilever, and Vodafone.
- Delivered high-end, user-centered experience and interface solutions for tech startup MVPs, including iOS/Android applications and web-based responsive platforms/applications for Awesome NYC.
- Launched strategy/data-driven responsive websites and digital applications with best UX practices for healthcare companies, Pfizer and Danone (Nutricia, Neocate) for Revolution Digital.
- Provided visual design and art direction for GREY Worldwide Agency and Proximity (Alice BBDO) to deliver user-centered, experience and interface solutions for web-based platforms/applications for Gillette, Pronet (Turkey's leading home security company), and Vitra.
Digital Creative Director
- Led a digital creative team of 14 and launched 360 campaigns, websites, micro-sites, and digital applications.
- Mentored creatives to deliver on the brief and on-strategy design from ideation to execution.
- Managed team’s working structure, process, and growth.
- Contributed to re-establishing Rafineri as an award-winning digital agency.
- Collaborated with brands like Paypal, Sony, Amnesty International, and GQ Magazine.
Master's Degree in Communication Design
Istanbul Kultur University - Istanbul
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Visual Communication Design
Istanbul Bilgi University - Istanbul, Turkey
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring