Verified Expert in Design
Sean is a UX/UI designer with over 13 years of experience. He knows that it can be hard to turn a client's idea into reality but he's the person to get the job done. He's helped many projects get to the next step by interpreting their ideas into something tangible like a clickable prototype of wireframes or mockups. In his career, Sean's worked with big brands, startups, and even on personal projects for his music, illustrations, and app ideas.
Associate Director, Experience Design
- Conducted customer, user, and stakeholder interviews.
- Presented visions, strategies, and architectures to clients and internal teams.
- Documented design systems, underlying business rules, user requirements, and functional specifications.
- Made contributions and innovated user research methods.
- Developed interactive prototypes for testing and demo purposes.
- Built graphical and detailed sitemaps for large enterprise architectures.
- Shaped content vision using wireframes and copywriting skills.
- Progressed from senior user experience designer to associate director.
Co-founder | Creative Director
- Provided creative leadership internally and externally while being up-to-date on best-in-class work and the technologies required to create it.
- Worked closely with an internal team to attain and maintain creative vision and quality desired for agency’s growth.
- Designed the UX/UI of responsive websites and native applications.
- Built the rapid prototypes of mobile applications.
- Designed illustrative works including icons, infographics, and logos.
- Worked with the in-house team to ensure project remained on scope, timeline, and budget.
- Continuously brought new ideas and concepts to the in-house team to inspire and improve their thinking.
- Provided guidance on accounts under my direction to drive department growth.
- Proactively brought new ideas and solutions to clients.
- Helped acquire new clients through the quality of our work and integrity.
- Helped with proposal development, pitch creation, and delivery.
- Collaborated with teammates to design responsive websites.
- Brainstormed campaign ideas.
- Worked directly with development to ensure proper execution of designs.
- Presented creative thinking to clients based on project goals.
- Conceived and executed brand applications in both traditional and digital channels.
- Created clean, dynamic interactive layouts with highly organized source files.
- Integrated brand identity throughout execution.
- Collaborated across internal and external channels.
- Helped to define the vision, direction, and goals for the project on the art side.
Senior Interactive Art Director
Colangelo Synergy Marketing
- Worked with a team to design and build interactive landing pages and banner ads.
- Mentored talent and drove creative excellence in projects and deliverables.
- Was promoted twice: from junior interactive art director to interactive art director to senior interactive art director.
- Collaborated with a team to craft and present pitch work.
- Led the art direction for major brands in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
Central Connecticut State University - New Britain, CT, USA