Verified Expert in Design
Selim has more than five years of experience in product design (UI and UX) and branding design–working on national and global projects, product designs, visual systems, motion designs, and global rebrands for the likes of Google, Mcdonald's, Ubisoft, Manchester City, the Economist, Facebook and many more. Selim provides clients with meaningful brand and product experiences based on strong concepts that come alive in the digital space.
Fieldcraft Studios Experience
- Set the overall design direction and strategy for the organization in collaboration with other senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a team of designers, including hiring, training, and mentoring them to deliver high-quality design work.
- Understand user needs, market trends, and competitor offerings, I conducted design research and analysis. This involved conducting user interviews, usability testing, and other research methods to gather insights that informed my design decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions meet user needs, business goals, and technical requirements.
- Conduct design research and analysis to understand user needs, market trends, and competitor offerings.
- Develop and implement design systems and standards to ensure consistency and coherence across all design work.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of design work by setting clear design expectations, managing design reviews and approvals, and monitoring design progress.
Senior Visual Designer
- Designed branding and user education projects to ensure consistency between the different touchpoints.
- Prototyped various motion explorations for the product app (iOS and Android).
- Designed, explored, tested, and iterated various landing pages, pricing pages, and case study pages to name a few.
- Collaborated with writers, engineers, strategists, and product managers to deliver the best user experiences for the website and product.
- Created the entire identity for the main hackathon organized in London by Facebook in 2018.
Senior Visual Designer
- Created a major rebrand for Ubisoft that was launched at the E3 at Los Angeles in 2017.
- Worked on the new ordering user experience for the McDonald's app.
- Collaborated and coached Coca-Cola from being campaign-driven to one that offers products and services.
- Crafted a new brand identity for one of the Google App for Work's product.
- Created and prototyped a chatbot for the Nightingale project.
- Crafted the DLCM brand experience by creating the logo and visual language. Applied the visual language to the web platform and various touchpoints.
- Designed a University sports app to track all sports events available on the campus with various workshops, wireframes, and design iterations.
- Designed a stunning app to assist new drivers to improve their driving skills.
CFC Degree in Graphic Design
École Romande d'Arts et Communication (ERACOM) - Lausanne, Switzerland