Verified Expert in Design
Sophie is a graphic designer based in London with five years of industry experience working in both fast-paced agency environments and as a solo freelance designer. With a focus on brand identity creations and UI web design, Sophie offers a holistic service from ideation to brand executions, including workshops, logos, color and typography, brand guidelines, UI, website design, and digital and printed assets.
Brand Identity Redesign and Website Design for a Luxury British Atelier
Website Design for a Pioneering Medical Platform
Brand Identity for a Multimedia Food Blog
Portfolio Website Design
Freelance Brand and UI Designer
- Designed the brand identity, the website, and all assets from scratch for an interior product startup based out of LA aimed at Generation Z. The designs included brand guidelines, logo, color, typography, tone of voice, socials, and landing page.
- Crafted the brand redesign for Laura's Green luxury atelier in London. The designs included logo, color and typography, brand guidelines, websites, socials, and printed assets.
- Worked on a creative woman's art campaign and exhibition for Cadburys to help raise awareness for the UK female rugby teams. Each professional was asked to build a billboard and poster design following their own creative style.
- Created Proximie's website design, a pioneering medical platform that uses the latest technology and AI to save lives. This design helps emphasize the positive impact of AI when partnering technology with the skills of a surgeon's hands.
- Built the brand identity and website for an LA-based nonprofit startup, a multi-lingual charity aimed at supporting the global autism community. The designs included logo, color and typography, brand book, ebook templates, and social templates.
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Marketing
London Metropolitan University - London, UK
Graphic Design Course