Seattle, WA, United States
Member since August 24, 2016
Stacy is a user experience designer with a diverse background in computer science, user-centered design, and scientific illustrations. She enjoys the iterative cycles of a design project from concept, wireframing, prototyping and research, to visual design. Her diverse background and experience allow her to solve complex design problems, put them into production, and see them through to a finished product.
- Senior UX Architect2015 - PRESENTSears Home Services
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
- Worked as the UX designer on the new online appointment scheduler that increased overall conversion rate for the business.
- Developed consumer-facing advanced diagnostic tools to help customers troubleshoot and diagnose appliances.
- Made improvements to the Sears Home Services' internal tools to help call center agents increase their performance.
- Implemented the Sears Home Services digital experience overhaul.
- Designed the brand new native iOS app for technicians to manage their day-to-day operations.
- UX/UI Designer2010 - PRESENTSit Set Digital
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Created the UX/UI designs for: K2, Literally Media, Skipit, Project Ambrosia, and MSN.
- Designed websites for notable clients such as: Within Reach Washington, and Global Partnership.
- Developed and designed websites for: Center for Employment Opportunities, La Escuelita Bilingual School, CHANGE Philanthropy, and Dylan's Candy Bar.
- Crafted print designs for: Code.org, Linksbridge, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Cascade Bicycle Club, and Microsoft.
- Created the branding for: Code.org, Forest Stewardship Network, Metro Structure, and Stone Consulting.
- UX Designer2013 - 2015Hibu (Yell)
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite
- Worked as the sole stakeholder from the UX team overseeing the Hibu template design and implementation.
- Helped manage offshore design studios to raise the design standards.
- Redesigned the UK online channels: Yell and Yell Business.
- Designed the customer dashboard and mobile scraper tool.
- Redesigned the custom website builder tool.
- Certificate in Natural Science Illustration2012 - 2013University of Washington - Seattle, WA, USA
- Master's degree in Architecture2007 - 2010University of Oregon - Eugene, OR, USA