London, United Kingdom
Toptal Member Since
December 12, 2016
Ste's key expertise is laying out a favorable environment for projects, whether they are new brands, apps, or websites. Ste looks into everything from market insights to company structure and brand guidelines to make solid design choices. His bread and butter is crafting beautiful UI components directly in code and making an adaptable and accessible design that works across devices.
Ste is available for hireHire Ste
BrandingPackagingWeb DesignWeb DevelopmenteCommerce UXSocial Media
BrandingBrand LanguageUser Experience (UX)IconographyWeb Design
Brand IdentityWeb DesignWeb DevelopmentWP eCommercePackage Design
Company NamingBrand IdentityPattern DesignWeb DesignApp Design
2017 - PRESENT
- Managed Lootforever.com, Lofo.london, and Lofo.tokyo websites and all brand-related content.
- Developed aesthetics in fashion and models for production.
- Created all content generation guidelines and led photo shoots, social media, and creative direction.
- Supervised production, team and internal flows.
- Handled brand development and growth, partner meetings, fundraising, and integrating new technologies.
Technologies: Adobe Experience Design (XD)
2013 - PRESENT
- Acted as the main designer and managing partner.
- Worked directly with clients on branding and development projects for the last five years.
- Acted as the editor and producer of JUG magazine a yearly printed magazine that deals with various issues from creative fields (more here jugonline.com).
- Produced and managed studio's shop, LOOTforever, which sells a selection of design products and various goods.
- Helped more than 30 small and medium clients start their businesses and provided them with expert consulting services.
- Managed internships for foreign students for the past couple of year and have been dealing with young designers from France and Germany.
Technologies: Sketch, Cinema 4D, Adobe Suite
2015 - 2018
Head of Design
- Worked with JUG, a yearly-printed magazine that features a wide selection of subjects, from politics to design.
- Managed the print edition and layouts for the magazine, which right now is on its second issue.
- Involved in developing an innovative media platform for JUG, which will get published mid-2017.
- Researched and found suitable graphic directions for the magazine and developed layouts for each of the articles.
Technologies: HTML, WordPress, Adobe Suite
2011 - 2011
- Worked for one of the biggest local agencies for design and creative direction.
- Worked with notable clients, such as Coca-Cola, Nescafe, BRD Bank, Rompetrol, Piraeus Bank, Stihl, and Burn.
- Was involved in the creative process, ideation, and all sorts of things from web design to event planning.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
2012 - 2013
Certificate in a Short Course in Illustration
Central Saint Martins - London, England