Member since May 29, 2016
Steven is a UX/UI designer with eight years of experience designing for the web (responsive) and mobile. Previously he's worked full time for Disney Interactive (Redmond, WA) for two years. He's also worked with many clients who needed a UI/UX design for an admin-heavy and dashboard website as well as iOS/mobile designs. Other industries that he has already designed for: hospitality, medical/health, fintech, among others.
- Senior UI/UX Designer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Designed an admin and data-heavy dashboard platforms for multiple clients in multiple industries.
- Designed the complete UI and UX of a web (responsive) platform for Found My Fitness (medical field).
- Designed the complete UI and UX of Goal Goodies (crowdfunding field).
- Designed the corporate landing and home pages for Interlink.
- Designed a platform for medical insurance billing processing with machine learning.
- Design the branding identity system and website for Alpha Hotel.
- UI/UX Designer2011 - 2013Disney Interactive
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Keynote
- Designed and rapidly prototyped the UI/UX for the Disney social apps (desktop and mobile). Some of the apps that were designed and prototyped include Avatar, Chat, Friends, Like Button, Auto-Correct, News Feed, Mobile, and others.
- Was awarded a US patent US9183195 B2 for designing the UI and UX concept for auto-correction in order to support the phrase-autocomplete function which is essential in Disney products for children such as Club Penguin and others.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design2008 - 2011Art Center College of Design - Pasadena, CA, USA