Verified Expert in Design
Steven is an established UX designer with over ten years of experience. Being an expert in devising seamless end-to-end customer journeys through thoughtful design, his passion lies in developing a product concept and experience strategy into a human-centered product. Previously, Steven was a key player in Disney Interactive's social experience team, where he was granted a US patent for his work. He currently leads iVirtual's human design team and oversees their products' UX design.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Designed admin and data-heavy dashboard platforms for multiple clients in multiple industries.
- Designed the complete UI and UX of a web (responsive) platform for Found My Fitness (medical sector).
- Designed the complete UI and UX of Goal Goodies (crowdfunding).
- Designed the corporate landing and home pages for Interlink.
- Designed a platform for medical insurance billing processing with machine learning.
- Design the branding identity system and website for Alpha Hotel.
Principal UI/UX Designer
- Turned the founder’s initial concept into rough wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Built and implemented the design system library based on the company's brand guidelines.
- Designed the complete end-to-end experience of the product. This includes websites, web apps, mobile apps, the internal dashboard, B2B dashboards, and presentation material.
- Designed and rapidly prototyped the UI/UX for the Disney desktop and mobile social apps.
- Enabled key features in prototyped apps, like avatars, chat, friends, like button, autocorrect, news feed, and mobile.
- Received a US patent, US9183195 B2, for designing the UI and UX concept for autocorrection that supports the phrase-autocomplete function, which is essential in Disney products for children, such as Club Penguin.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
ArtCenter College of Design - Pasadena, CA, USA