- Served as a chief design officer and handled the design and product development, providing what needs to be built next, evaluating and iterating on the existing product, and giving feasible, iterative solutions.
- Built the whole brand from scratch with all of its resources.
- Scaled the company from three employees (the founder, one developer, and I) to 15 employees, growing from $0 to $10 million in revenue in a year and a half.
- Communicated constantly with our community, doing research and scoping the features from a technical perspective, product, and design.
- Carried out the product-market fit research and applied different strategies.
- Led the prototyping teams for prototyping two different products: AI-driven upsell products (Vanga AI, a Shopify app live now) and user-generated content products for eCommerce people (Afterquest, which was paused due to Vanga's success).
- Participated in the financial decisions in the company due to my financial background.
- Started a successful eCommerce brand business as a side hustle to test our products and scaled it to $50.000/million revenue with a 34% profit margin. This also allowed me to learn eCommerce and marketing.
Technologies: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Adobe Illustrator, User Flows, Remote User Testing, UX Research, User Research, Qualitative Research, UX Analysis, Task Analysis, Visual Hierarchy, InVision App, InVision Studio, Framer X, React, Leadership, Design Thinking, MVP Design, Design, User Surveys, User Feedback, Product Design, Product Vision, Web Marketing, Product Leadership, Product Roadmaps, Feature Analysis, Feature Roadmaps, Scope, Scope Management, Iterative Testing, Iterative Design, Payment Gateways