Verified Expert in Design
Szandra is passionate about creating innovative designs that users love. She has worked at LogMeIn, where she redesigned newly acquired products, and co-founded Rollet, a startup that revolutionizes the parking industry. Szandra principally focuses on cutting-edge technology and mobile application design in which she has extensive experience.
- Conducted client interviews, carried out research, and created the visual identity, branding, and logo design for both startups and individuals.
- Designed mobile apps for MVPs, individuals, startups, and hobby project makers.
- Created graphic design, illustration, and iconography for mobile apps and websites.
- Constructed responsive web design for landing pages, created MVPs, performed UX research and information architecture as well as UX and UI design and redesign for existing web pages for small companies, startups, and individuals.
- Created design concepts spanning across several phases that introduce new features to the existing product.
- Maintained high accessibility standards, following the iShares.com team’s accessibility guidelines.
- Aligned with stakeholders inside and outside the team to ensure the design concepts were in tune with the overall strategy; coordinated with the development team to ensure feasibility and smooth handover to design deliverables.
- Leveraged design critique, revised, and performed brainstormed sessions inside and across teams to increase quality throughout the design process.
- Conducted user tests and iterated on designs based on test findings to maximize usability and client satisfaction.
- Emphasized minimizing the difference between the experiences across breakpoints and utilized the design system foundations to ensure development costs were kept relatively low.
- Ensured all relevant regions and regional differences were adequately covered by design concepts.
- Maintained a mobile-first approach and aimed to design solutions that would be re-used for future breakpoints.
- Relied on analytics to make data-driven design decisions where possible and paved the way for future metrics by supporting the creation of analytics events of new features.
Head of Product Experience
- Translated business goals into wireframes and mapped the entire user flow.
- Created high-fidelity prototypes from wireframes, considering different resolutions.
- Designed a web-based admin console for managing and monitoring parking.
- Built a mobile application for drivers in React Native and designed it.
- Provided fast iterations and redesigns based on early adapted feedback.
- Shaped the product’s vibe and established the visual identity through various platforms.
- Created and maintained a design system for web and mobile applications.
- Handed off pixel-perfect designs to the development team with complete user flows and interactive prototypes.
- Established core values and guidelines for customer support via intercom.
Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Redesigned the process fully so that it met both the business goals and user needs.
- Executed all visual design stages from conceptualization to final delivery.
- Collaborated with the product team to define and implement innovative product solutions.
- Organized asset delivery and user research within the team.
- Helped shape a product's future by understanding the business goals and user needs, transforming them into features and design decisions.
- Created wireframes, user flows, and designs from low-fidelity sketches to mid-fidelity mockups.
- Designed an onboarding experience for mobile users.
- Collected and analyzed data for design decisions.
- Designed features for a web-based admin console.
- Organized different versions of designs and verified solutions using Usertesting.com.
- Created App Store and Play Store images and illustrations.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Eötvös Loránd University - Budapest, Hungary
User Experience Designer