Verified Expert in Design
Tatiana is a licensed architect, art director, and 3D artist with over a decade of industry experience. She has produced high-end design, art, and CGI for industries like architecture and interior design, marketing and eCommerce, video games and card games, crypto art and NFT, and GameFi/Web3/Metaverse. Tatiana has worked at AAA companies like Accenture and Gensler and collaborated with world-famous brands like Clinique, Pandora, Puma, Nike, Nissan, Volkswagen, Bose, Electrolux, and KitchenAid.
Art Director and 3D Artist
- Established a flourishing freelance practice with enough workload to create a small studio, gaining considerable soft skills and experience as a director and manager.
- Started my 3D journey doing architectural visualization jobs in 2012. Dabbled in many creative fields as my artistic and technical skills evolved.
- Produced high-end CGI, concept art, and 3D design for architecture, eCommerce, marketing, video games, Web3, Crypto/NFT, and the Metaverse.
- Produced captivating advertisement videos by utilizing 3D animation, VFX, and dynamic motion graphics. These compelling visuals were successfully deployed across television and various social media platforms.
- Art directed visual style, aesthetics, and creative elements to craft immersive, visually engaging CGI and game experiences. Merging artistry with storytelling for compelling narratives.
NORTHWEST PODIATRIC LABORATORY, INC.
- Created a series of 3D renders that needed to be used as marketing visuals for a new line of insoles that the client is going to launch.
- Made sure that the graphics were premium and high-end to keep the harmony with the company's brand, given that they're the leader in the design and manufacture of premium custom foot orthotics.
- Handled the production of photorealistic renders to showcase the product's features and materials. The client wanted to use the images for website, print materials, and packaging purposes.
Art Director for a Las Vegas Casino Group Building an Online Gaming Platform
- Established a concrete art direction for the game through research, concept exploration, mood boards, and sketches.
- Managed other team members and guided their efforts toward a shared artistic vision.
- Collaborated with the client on defining the target market or segment.
- Helped establish a high-level roadmap for the game's creative development.
Senior 3D Artist
- Helped to build an insanely talented team by participating in the recruitment process, such as doing interviews and reviewing portfolios.
- Went to the US office to get brand-specific training to pass down to my peers in Costa Rica.
- Designed and produced ultra high-end, photorealistic 3D content for product marketing, entertainment, and interactive apps for Volkswagen, Nike, Puma, Bose, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Pandora, and LIDL.
- Implemented digital twins of consumer products in the fashion, consumer electronics, food, and automotive industries.
- Provided full-scope architectural services, including interiors, furniture design, and construction.
- Implemented and supervised retail projects, such as Automercado, Vindi, Spoon, Yoba & Get Nuts, at locations like Multiplaza, CityMall, and Paseo de las Flores.
- Led the design development of Seed to Table, a 7,000 square meter Disneyland-like, farmer's market-inspired store in Naples, Florida. This was my milestone.
- Transitioned successfully from my traditional architecture background to working in a 3D studio.
- Created high-quality exterior and interior architectural 3D models, renderings, animation, and VR for top-tier clients worldwide.
- Acquired experience in workplace, lifestyle, community, and mixed-use large-scale projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Universidad Latina de Costa Rica - San Jose, Costa Rica
Bachelor's Degree in Digital Arts and Animation
Santa Fe University of Art and Design - Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States