Verified Expert in Design
Tatiana helps brands drive impact with the best UX design strategy, being a product designer for over 15 years. With a comprehensive portfolio of user experience design for enterprise-level companies and startups, Tatiana believes that drawing out unique perspectives from cross-functional team members is the best way to achieve impact. Based in Los Angeles, she previously worked remotely at Microsoft, creating A/B test designs.
Senior User Experience Designer
- Strategized ideas based on a given hypothesis for Microsoft Store Surface devices and Microsoft 365 Plans pages.
- Partnered with UX leads and content strategists while balancing feedback from merchandising, visual identity, product, program management, and accessibility teams to create effective design solutions.
- Wireframed, designed, and delivered variants for testing and optimization.
Senior UX Designer
- Improved the SaaS tools and processes that QuickBooks Online accounting experts use to deliver accurate bookkeeping so that small-medium sized business owners can focus on their craft.
- Created a preliminary workflow in the Books Review section to enable QuickBooks Live bookkeepers to complete a “soft reconciliation” within one week of small business owners sign up, which provides customer benefit up 53% vs. 3% default journey.
- Testimonial: "Her ability to drive conversations, engage with the right people[,] and create meaningful experiences that deliver benefit. Her background, craft, and skillset served her well while solving for our customers." — Gabe Sargenti, Design Manager.
Senior User Experience Designer
- Established a simplified workflow for the telehealth video conferencing platform end session survey to capture, improve, and troubleshoot as it scales to thousands of users.
- Created and managed email and text messages and contributed to the page content strategy for telehealth appointments between provider and patients to join video and dial-in HIPAA compliant calls.
- Facilitated workshops with the product and pilot team stakeholders to create the most impactful features that enable a frictionless video experience with patients.
- Received praise for my ability to deal with conflicting priorities which was crucial to the success of the team and was told I excel in both user-centered design approaches and content strategy by the design director at Anthem.ai.
Lead Product Designer
- Delivered customer-first UX strategic solutions for Winc's direct-to-consumer wine subscription site while balancing legal and business challenges.
- Designed modular UI components to be used on category pages and the wine shelf based on the brand direction and SEO best practices.
- Led design thinking sessions with customer service, analytics, and product teams to test solutions that reach desired metrics.
- Created the UX and UI of the co-branded checkout experience for Winc’s short-term wine subscriptions, e.g., Summer Water Societé and Wonderful Wine Co.
- Conducted field testing, created a customer journey map, synthesized ideas from creative workshops, and built both the content strategy and the POV wireframe for the homepage redesign launched in Q4 2019.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Served as a visionary and spokesperson for all fans, from production artists to senior designers, on a ticketing eCommerce responsive web app for 12 years.
- Delivered designs to personalize the fan experience to improve brand loyalty and overall conversion rate.
- Supported business goals to increase fan engagement through the discovery funnel.
- Added valuable content to event row components as a way to improve Ticketmaster’s SEO index discoverability and higher page ranking.
- Optimized designs and processes for front-end development to use React components that improved PageSpeed index speed to less than three seconds.
- Conducted usability testing weekly to validate designs.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Otis College of Art and Design - Los Angeles, CA, United States
UX Certificate #1022220
Nielsen Norman Group