Verified Expert in Design
Tatiana helps brands drive impact with the best UX design strategy, being a product designer for over 15 years. With a comprehensive portfolio of user experience design for enterprise-level companies and startups, Tatiana believes that drawing out unique perspectives from cross-functional team members is the best way to achieve impact. Based in Los Angeles, she previously worked remotely at Microsoft, creating A/B test designs.
Winery Brand UX Strategy
Winery Brand Checkout Flow
Senior User Experience Designer
- Strategized ideas based on a given hypothesis for Microsoft Store Surface devices and Microsoft 365 Plans pages.
- Partnered with UX leads and content strategists while balancing feedback from merchandising, visual identity, product, program management, and accessibility teams to create effective design solutions.
- Wireframed, designed, and delivered variants for testing and optimization.
Senior UX Designer
- Improved the SaaS tools and processes that QuickBooks Online accounting experts use to deliver accurate bookkeeping so that small-medium sized business owners can focus on their craft.
- Created a preliminary workflow in the Books Review section to enable QuickBooks Live bookkeepers to complete a “soft reconciliation” within one week of small business owners sign up, which provides customer benefit up 53% vs. 3% default journey.
- Testimonial: "Her ability to drive conversations, engage with the right people[,] and create meaningful experiences that deliver benefit. Her background, craft, and skillset served her well while solving for our customers." — Gabe Sargenti, Design Manager.
Senior User Experience Designer
- Established a simplified workflow for the telehealth video conferencing platform end session survey to capture, improve, and troubleshoot as it scales to thousands of users.
- Created and managed email and text messages and contributed to the page content strategy for telehealth appointments between provider and patients to join video and dial-in HIPAA compliant calls.
- Facilitated workshops with the product and pilot team stakeholders to create the most impactful features that enable a frictionless video experience with patients.
- Received praise for my ability to deal with conflicting priorities which was crucial to the success of the team and was told I excel in both user-centered design approaches and content strategy by the design director at Anthem.ai.
Lead Product Designer
- Delivered customer-first UX strategic solutions for Winc's direct-to-consumer wine subscription site while balancing legal and business challenges.
- Designed modular UI components to be used on category pages and the wine shelf based on the brand direction and SEO best practices.
- Led design thinking sessions with customer service, analytics, and product teams to test solutions that reach desired metrics.
- Created the UX and UI of the co-branded checkout experience for Winc’s short-term wine subscriptions, e.g., Summer Water Societé and Wonderful Wine Co.
- Conducted field testing, created a customer journey map, synthesized ideas from creative workshops, and built both the content strategy and the POV wireframe for the homepage redesign launched in Q4 2019.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Served as a visionary and spokesperson for all fans, from production artists to senior designers, on a ticketing eCommerce responsive web app for 12 years.
- Delivered designs to personalize the fan experience to improve brand loyalty and overall conversion rate.
- Supported business goals to increase fan engagement through the discovery funnel.
- Added valuable content to event row components as a way to improve Ticketmaster’s SEO index discoverability and higher page ranking.
- Optimized designs and processes for front-end development to use React components that improved PageSpeed index speed to less than three seconds.
- Conducted usability testing weekly to validate designs.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
Otis College of Art and Design - Los Angeles, CA, United States
UX Certificate #1022220
Nielsen Norman Group
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring